Translate

24 de junio de 2019

SATURDAY JUNE 23, 2019 - URGENT MESSAGE FROM GOD THIS MORNING - I was awoken very early again this morning, the time when I reached my phone was 5:04am - EMERGENCY FLASH ACTION MESSAGE from GOD


I played a fair amount of sports and athletics in high school and college, baseball, basketball, and I had some tough coaches, who would ride the players pretty hard, and it never feels good to be chastised, but it is necessary in order for us to free ourselves from this prison of the flesh.  And so as I start to translate the message received this in the early hours of this morning, I must urge you to NEVER GIVE UP, as GOD will ride you hard, point out your flaws, and use tough language with you, words like; "divorce, shame, to throw away, set apart, void, take away," and those feel like a knife through the heart when they hit you, and so as my eyes water because I cannot figure out what I did wrong, I prayed to GOD.

"My GOD, my JEHOVA, I sacrifice praise to you always, I know I am not perfect, far from it, I am very flawed, I know that I cannot yet walk upright, I know that I bring shame upon you, and have all the days of this life, can you please tell me WHAT I MUST DO!

I looked at the time at it read,
https://biblehub.com/hebrew/544.htm
GOD responded:  "FAITHFULNESS, PERFECT FAITHFULNESS, and TRUTH, LONG FAITHFULNESS PERFECT."
<Click the little, "Read More," button>

I have now discovered and firmly know, that I am not THE MESSIAH, despite my name meaning, "The Destroyer," and being "of The Branch" of King David, and my birthday being 4/11 corresponding to ACTS 4:11, which says, "The Messiah is the stone the builders rejected but has now become the capstone." And while I am not the Messiah, I am THE ONE who GOD has placed the Key of the House of David on his shoulder, but the ONE to DESTROY satan, has not yet arrived, and soon shall.  You do not have much time left.

EMERGENCY ACTION FLASH MESSAGE FROM GOD:  (GOD calls this "TO WEAVE"
(Sewing together the GREEK and HEBREW Biblical Concordances - Message began at 5:04am - Ended  7:04am, THERE is to much to decode to snap screenshots for each UNIT of INFORMATION, apologies, its a little rough, like the KING JAMES BIBLE (only difference is, mine is NOT INTENTIONALLY ROUGH):

You are CATTLE WITHOUT WATER, you beat your feet to and from without giving thanks to ME nor recognizing ME, nor resting on MY day of rest as you are instructed to, YOU forget who gives you breath, you EAT my FOOD, you CRAP in MY FIELD, and LESS THAN a THOUSAND of you are UN-HYPOCRITICAL, UP ABOVE THE REST and PERHAPS GODLY, and for those an UPPER ROOM FROM ABOVE for UNPRODUCTIVE VANITY, GOD IS AN AXE, of WEIGHT, of WORTH, WORTHY, TO DEEM WORTHY, because recognizing as fitting, to announce, IF a strange maid, hang and lead away an angel who is uneducated and lacking instruction, preventing the MOTHER CITY, NEW JERUSALEM from LIFTING OFF.   TO ASK BACK A TRIBE, A PEOPLE, to JOIN and CEASE from FEELING PAIN, a NATION to REMOVE, and RELEASE by the MASTER ARCHITECT.  To ALIENATE the MASTER WORKMAN, not a TENDER MULTITUDE, to meet GOD.

A MEETING in FAITHFULNESS, FIRMNESS, ONCE, UNIVERSALLY, INVIOLABLE, STRONG, UN-PREPARED, DENIED by MIGHTY, but FROM HENCEFORTH to the TOP OF THE SUMMIT NOW BEGINS THE SACRIFICE of THE FIRST FRUIT, and of ALL THE WHOLE, EACH AND EVERY ONE, FEEBLE, TO DECIDE, TO CONFIRM your SUPPORT, or show your FATHERLESS DECEITFULNESS, or you will TURN TO THE RIGHT TO SEE THE RADIANCE OF THE MASTER WORKMAN, VERILY TRULY, your WILLFUL DISBELIEF and DISOBEDIENCE, your OBSTINACY and your DISOBEY to be full of FAITHFULNESS, instead BRINGING UP DISOBEDIENCE, TRULY, I THREATEN YOU with a THREAT, A PILLAR of FAITH and SUPPORT, shall be REMOVED, found ABSENT, and shall GO AWAY, PURPOSEFULLY, FORBIDDING, TRULY, you are UNTRIED, and INDEED you are WITHOUT EXPERIENCE, and I shall STRONGLY STRIP YOU OFF, a STRIPPING OFF of STRENGTH, with STRENGTH TO DRIVE AWAY, and DRIVE OFF you as THINGS SHOWN TO BE WORTHLESS.

YAH IS MIGHTY, ONE FREED AWAY, TO UTTER AND SAY, A CHRISTIAN AT ROME TO RESTORE A FACE, TO UNCOVER, REVEAL, CEREMONIALLY, A COVERING, TO CRY and GROAN, with LOST MIND (Dokeo thinking, outside the head), and more CRYING GROANING TO RECONCILE COMPLETELY , A FERRET A SHREW MOUSE, THE THINGS THAT SLITHER ALONG THEIR BELLIES ARE SICK BUT ARE RESTORED, and the rest of MANKIND IS LAID AWAY, and TO BEHEAD, I SHUT UP THE WAY and CUT YOU OFF from the HEALER, a JUDICIAL SENTENCE, A FLASK, TO ANSWER for MISCHIEF, I ANSWER with A BANDS and BONDS, HIDDEN IN GATHERING THE HARVEST, A BONDMAN, PRISONER, TO KILL, TO GIVE BIRTH TO PRISONERS TO TILL AWAY TO RECEIVE FROM STOREHOUSE TO ENJOY ENJOYMENT PERHAPS BELONGING the LICK of DESTRUCTION, PROPERLY DESTROYED, SWEPT AWAY FROM THE GATHERING, REMOVED FROM THE GATHERER, A DESTROYER, A STORE.  I GIVE A DEFENSE AND DEFEND MY COLLECTING, A SPEECH IN DEFENSE, TO WASH OFF RABBLE, A RELEASE THOROUGHLY WITH ALL DILIGENCE TO SET FREE, TO TIE and BIND, WIPE OFF, TO ASSIGN, TO APPORTION, BIND with BONDING, AN INTERDICT, TO WASH OFF, TO FALL OFF, TO CAUSE TO GO ASTRAY, TO SAIL AWAY, WOOD.  ALSO YES, WASH, TO CHOKE ALSO NOSTRIL, TO BE AT A LOSS, PERPLEXITY, TO GIRD ON THE EPHOD, TO THROW AWAY AN ISRAELITE, TO BE BEREAVED AN EPHOD, TO PREPARE and EQUIP a PALACE, A SHADOW TO BAKE, TO DRAW OFF THEN, DEFLECTION, A REVOLT, AN EPHOD, A FORSAKING, A BILL OF DIVORCE, PERHAPS HELPLESS, TO UNROOF, LATE, TO SEND AWAY, AN ISRAELITE, TO DEFRAUD A CHANNEL A SENDING AWAY GLOOMY, A MESSENGER SENT FORTH WITH ORDERS A DELEGATE, A DELEGATE OF THE GOSPEL, TO CATICHISE DARKNESS, TO TURN AWAY, AN ISRAELITE, CIRCUMSTANCE CONDITION, TO A HOT, EXPELLED FROM THE CONGREGATION AWAY FROM THE SYNAGOGUE, EXPELLED FROM THE SYNAGOGUE, EXCOMMUNICATED.  TO CEASE, FAIL, COME, TO AN END, TO SET APART, TAKE, LEAVE OF, I WITHDRAW FROM, TAKE LEAVE OF, RENOUNCE, SEND AWAY, A CEASING, TO BRING TO AN END, COMPLETE THE TWO EXTREMITIES (i.e. the soles of the feet or the ankles) TO PUT OFF, LAY ASIDE, OF NOTHING, TO PLEASE, A PLACE IN PALESTINE, PLEASING AGREEABLE, NATIVE OF ARAB, FOUR, A NATIVE OF ARAB, MORAL GOODNESS, VIRTUE, UPRIGHTNESS, FOUR, A LAMB, ARBA (see FOOTNOTE 1).


Footnote 1:
ARBA


CALAMITY COMING!  TURN TO GOD while you can.

LOVE YOUR GOD with all your heart and more, love your neighbor the same, for your neighbor is the same as you, when you looketh in the mirror, and you cannot see THE CREATOR, then you lacketh wisdom, are inexperienced, lack Rabinnic teaching, lack knowledge.  And thus you are SET APART, divorced by GOD, excommunicated, and sentenced by judicial hearing to suffer torment for eternity.  TURN TO GOD, and love GOD and SACRIFICE PRAISE TO GOD and do it OFTEN.  

WHEN I started writing nearly two years ago, GOOGLE spellchecker through BLOGGER would NEVER, NOT HAVE THE CORRECT SPELLING FOR THE WORD, but NOW YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE, that we are living in FAKE WORLD, where FAKE POLICE, do murder INNOCENT PEOPLE, and FAKE PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANIES DO STEAL THE PEOPLES INVESTMENTS PORTFOLIOS, and FAKE CRIME SYNDICATE AGENCIES errr i mean FAKE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, do involve themselves IN SATANIC SACRIFICES seems NEARLY DAILY.

HELLO FAKE WORLD!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...