Translate

2 de febrero de 2020

All the damage induced my creatures: animals, plants, all living will not be passed by unnoticed! Well, everything has a soul, and I feel your pain, because everything is myself at all times!


                               Resultat d'imatges per a "TETRAGRAMMATON"

My beloved: PLACED TETRAGRAMMATON STAR IN THEIR HOMES, ESPECIALLY IN ITS DOORS. 

Burn myrrh, sandalwood and salt in my name, that will keep them free of entities and all negative! Below the doors are about to open. 

As I said, advance time for you. That means also advance my mind with everything they have created men and who have not seen, have not lived. 

All have believed that it is unrealistic, everyone has believed ever going to see consequences for his own unawareness has brought to this state in which they live. 

I'll let you see and feel as their own creations and beliefs in themselves, as I have already told them that human time is over. Your heart will be heavy on the cosmic scale.

If not pass that I will show you your own mirror themselves, then most would be lost. They yearned to their rescue, not physical but a soul. 

They just wake up and living their own pain. 

Their decisions image of his mind itself. 

They feel their spiritual need and that will react them for later ransom. 

No trial for them, as they are in sleep state of consciousness, but just know what is good and bad. Therefore I'll let you see clearly.  

All the damage induced my creatures: animalsplants, all living will not be passed unnoticed! Well , everything has a soul, and I feel your pain, because everything is myself at all times !. 

All you have to have done is to have lived in true love and service to one 's neighbor helping in what you can,  for none is unlike anyone.

When someone helps you feel grateful in love tranquility for someone you have imported and selflessly. 

But when you touch is help just look, because everything just fill themselves in their all and do not mind the pain of the other. 

You are here to learn, but also to live. Do you like only live for themselves filling something that never fill?

Instead they live in love and unit, it fills your heart and your neighbor as well. 

Between the world of the living it is beautiful chaos someone feel loved or understood or helped. No judgments, just love hugging brother.

Your love hurts someone's because you do not know. You do not know because you do not recognize themselves.

Write down in a triangle, within this, all they want to care or heal i that is not material, spiritual or just a brother, health, strength for something that you need. What I come from the heart.

Write the number 3 on each end and a white candle lighter Pray so my children: By the power which the Father IOD HE VAU Heme gives pray for the health of: (name) or ask for protection ...  health what do you lack true love and love in spirit, sense everything from the heart, and when you pronounce this, Know that in your heart. Seek ye shall find me.! I Love you my children! Blessed are forever! 

Posted by RANKENLT will roast by Joan Ashtar

© misteri1963 this publication may be reproduced freely provided respecting its integrity and mention the author / a, as a source thereof include this URL https://misteri1963.blogspot.com and notice of the Copyright

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...