Translate

26 de septiembre de 2017

MASTER PLAN AS ALCHEMIST PROSPERIDAD.ACÉPTATE

SAINT GERMAIN / MASTER PLAN AS ALQUIMISTA.25 PROSPERIDAD.ACÉPTATE September, Year 5 Age of Aquarius. isialada.blogspot.com.es | Monday, September 25, 2017 ACCEPT AS MASTER ALCHEMIST.  SAINT GERMAIN / PLAN OF PROSPERITY.  Part 1 of 3 You, my friends, have come as alchemists choice because teachers are changing the entire planet and people accordingly. It is a company of such substance ... delude stop, stop denying and tell yourself: "I accept. I AM a master alchemist. "And you did. You work with that element you're adding to change everything. … It is love. Saint Germain: Greetings, I AM Saint Germain. Suzi: Welcome!


Resultat d'imatges of Saint Germain

Saint Germain: And welcome to you, welcome to all of you, welcome to the world of the Gaian and welcome to the stellar beings everywhere, welcome to the archangels - and bow down together Mother in great reverence but also great joy. 
Now you know that I have said many times: "I will not return , " and yet I say to you, my beloved friends, family, allies, what a wonderful time to be alive! You, sometimes consciously and unconsciously, sometimes knowingly and unknowingly are on duty - yes, of course, as we all are - but you are in physical service, the real implementation team of the Divine Mother.

Now I have a lot to share, discuss and play with you. But think about this for a moment. As I have often stared and yes, exhaled, exhaled in wonder throughout the Omniverse, through the multiverse, in this arsenal of solar systems and galaxies and universes, you - you who are in the dream of Mother and I dare say, where Mother has turned its attention in this context that you think of as "time", which are on the planet in the realization of her dream and yours too. It is spectacular! It really is amazing!

You know, all of you have lived many lives, like me, and some of those lives our purpose, our mission was unclear, or because of the energies or circumstances or those with whom incarnated or free will, they did not comply they came to do. But that's neither good nor bad, neither positive nor negative, because this is all growth and adventure - and they know I'm good for adventure! But often you came home and were saying: "Oh, not entirely as we thought. I missed it! "And of course, you're back again.
They tend to think - and rightly so - to this planet as ... I will not say 'overpopulated' but certainly 'highly populated' with thousands of millions of people. Who would have thought of "thousands of millions"? And yes, some are aspects or emanations, but it is still highly populated. But if you think this handful, this handful, literally ... beings who have told Mother: "I will". Why are there so many people on the planet right now? They are here because they come to serve their purpose.

 Think about why there are so many people on the planet right now. We all have had a crazy rush to get out the door and go, because they want to fulfill the purpose! Yes, it is the beginning and the end of a cycle, but many have wanted to come. And yet, if you compare that handful multibillion with what exists through the galaxies, it's just a drop of water!

Now I'm not suggesting that there is a terrible chaos and abuse your planet yet. But when others look at you, when your star family, your friends, your distant allies have come to help and observe - not that this is not known throughout the multiverse; in many cases it is - and look at you and see the fascination and wonder that you're here, you're so lucky to be here that knows you everywhere. You are the ones who have to come and be part of this transition where it means to be Gaiano, which means human being, never be the same.

And then even within that handful, you who are lucky enough ... "Oh," you say, "I've worked, I've been diligent, have been constant" Yes, it 's all that, but you who are lucky enough to be awake - is an experience of thousands of millions of lives. And you say , "Yes, but Saint Germain, has been hard and just lost my job, my husband left me, my kids think I'm crazy and my mother is mentally ill". I hope you can laugh because you're blessed and You're lucky!  So I wanted to talk today about the nature of what we have called you and alchemy, magic, creation.

For as sweet Suzanne said, all who hear my voice, those who receive my energy, either tonight or in a year, are absolutely prepared, ready, willing and able - this ability 'capable' you they have long denied! Now, you have thought about what you've done, alchemy and magic, as in the realm of the 4th dimension, but in fact the creation and where truly we work with such energy is in the 8th and I AM is in the 12th. So start by discussing the fluidity of this expansive set of what what you think of as fixed dimensions which no are- [and] their ability to create and produce within this helium balloon of his life.

You know, when you walk the last-but also in other lives, by the way but when I walked like Saint Germain, often invited me to court because that was part of my journey and my mission and purpose, no, certainly not what I meant only to royalty or privilege; That would have been extraordinarily boring! but often, when I was invited, there were several reasons. And let me tell you about some of those so you understand your power.

When I went, I do not think about the luxurious energy, rather hedonistic and indulgent certainly permeating these meetings but was often rancid and smelly. Think of many bodies that are not completely clean -yes, dirty, malolientes- and the court and the palace or in the meeting rooms they had never seen a bucket of water. And the smell of perfume that ladies and gentlemen is over-dosed - well, could go on describing the air!
Now one of the reasons they loved having me and they often said, "Well, Saint Germain, when you are here the air is sweet , " and they said because it was literally disgusting in many ways. And the air was not just dirt, but by the attitudes and this complacency. And so he went and cleaned the air, not only for them but also to breathe and enjoy the banquet or party, though rarely ate. And how I did it What was I used alchemy? And I've discussed in the smallest channel group recently and I have discussed with you all. What was he doing? What magical feat I used to sweeten the air?

Well, first I prepared the way. And think about it and think about your own life: how much I liked the fresh air, a gentle breeze, the scent of an apple orchard or wealth of grapes, even the smell of fresh manure! This is the purity of Gaia and kingdoms. Embrace the air in its purest sense and I communicate with the air - yes, as a carrier of I AM, of course I knew and I love it And sometimes with presents, playing with them and told them: " Let's write 'love' in the air!" 

And that's what I say, " Let's write 'love' in the air!" 

Linda Dillon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...