Translate

28 de junio de 2018

"A Voter’s Guide to the RV" by Fireswan



Entry Submitted by Fireswan at 10:02 AM EDT on June 28, 2018

Yesterday a millennial campaigner came by with a package of glossy fliers to “inform” me about who to vote for in the Colorado Democratic primaries. Somehow I got on a list, or so he said, of registered Democratics.

I asked him to show me my name. Sure enough, registered Democrat.

I said that there must be some mistake. I voted for Trump and if anything, I’m leaning Republican, although there is corruption in both parties and it takes a lot of research to sort out good guys from bad, but Trump is definitely a good guy. I’m proud to have voted for him.

Apparently my vote didn’t count. Apparently I am on a list of having voted Democrat.

It turned my stomach. I avoided the voting machines and requested a paper ballot. Filled in the Trump bubble with my black pen. I put it in the voting box myself. There was a lot of pomp and circumstance with security sleeves and signing the sleeve and not the ballot. A lot of show to provide confidence.

Follow the ballot.

What happened next. The paper ballots are run through a machine to count them. What if the machine was rigged just like the voting machines.

I decided to red pill the supposed “volunteer”. There must be some kind of error. I very deliberately voted for Trump. There is no way that I can tolerate my name being associated with Hillary, a known child rapist along with her creepy drug addicted drug trafficking husband. Do you know of a way for me to get my name off this list?

“Register Republican and vote in the primary. That way they won’t change your vote... I’ll be back when it’s time to vote in the Republican primaries. I work for both sides, they’re the same, like you figured out.” Millennials know how to game the system. After all, canvassing is just a job and we need several to survive these days...

I’ve often said to friends and family that I vote for the world I want to live in through how I invest my time and attention. Like K often says, your consciousness IS your currency. So true. But, when is my vote going to start counting? Like many on IDC, when will we see results from having voted for years for a better world starting with us?

I am fortunate that I work in a company that is aware of what’s going on with the new financial system. I am fortunate to be trained in block chain and XBRL for financial reporting. Boring accounting/fintech software company. Certainly not flashy, especially my field... cybersecurity compliance. Very few would jump up and down for joy that I figured out how we can meet the requirements of CP-2 in NIST 800-53 by temporarily failing over to a read-replica mirror at the secondary site to retain evidence of data corruption.

Data corruption.

I did not vote for Hillary. I voted for Trump. I am not a registered Democrat or Republican. I want my intentions to count. I want my vote to count. This isn’t a matter of database corruption, where yes is no and no is yes and up is down and down is up. Eventually WE the people will be honored by the universe and what is dear to us like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness will be honored. No one can or will switch our votes.

Our consciousness is our currency.
Our currency is our vote.

Hillary somehow lost a rigged election. A whole lot more people voted for Trump than the riggers ever anticipated and their vote changing algorithms were too conservative.

One day we will live in a world where no one steals our votes or money out of our accounts. We will have block chains to protect our signatures, our frequencies, our intent, our integrity.

Soon we’re kept being told.

The stars need to align.
209 countries need to agree.
Bad actors need to be caught and removed.
Voting machines need to be replaced.
Financial systems switched over.
Behind-the-scenes are working on it.
Don’t despair, progress is being made in the background.
Study the Q drops.

All that is great, and I appreciate it.

But... I want to get started making a difference. I want my intentions to matter (in matter, in the real tangible world). I want my vote to count.

I don’t want to feel like a beggar for real-tangible results to appear in our real-tangible lives. I don’t want to feel helpless while the NPTB to get the job done, to remain silently trusting that promises will be kept or God’s true intentions for our world be the basis for the “rule of law”.

When law breakers rule and there are two sets of books, votes that count and those that don’t, it is easy to see that there’s nothing we can do to contribute to changing this. Money buys influence. No money, no influence. We are ready to vote for the world we want to live in. With real dollars and cents.

Ready to make a front room difference.

Forward not Backwards

Fireswan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...