Translate

24 de febrero de 2018

Message from the first creator: I have ordered the military around the world who catched everyone, without exception, those who are not light, those who just want to continue causing pain to my children and that I will allow no more!


RUMORS AND GOSSIP # 9 -22 FEB 2018 
In a radio program (https://www.williestruthcall.com/daily-call-archive/) Web access Public conference earlier this week in the early morning, called it a listener well known for Willie (the presenter of the program) and told him that Prime Creator had awakened him to give a message, which was read in the program. The message was: 
"There are still many people who do not believe will happen what I promised them all my children long ago but has now time to stop the evil of these" entities ".... "
"In the government there are only 12 people in the light and the rest were created as well as a double or a doll heartless only causing more pain to my children is done. And soon they will find out who are the other 11 because everyone knows one that I sent to help (referring to Obama) .... " 

" I feel to see how they act all around the world and sees only chaos here and there, just because they are desperate and do not know what to do ..? .... " " 
I have ordered the military around the world who catched everyone, without exception, those who are not of light, who just they want to continue causing pain to my children and that I will allow no more! "

"Many opportunities have been given and have reached the point that nothing bad can happen on this planet. And soon they will have the gold standard - based system, where their currencies will revalue and the announcement of NESARA. 
" I ask a little patience to make room for my soldiers Light end cleaning. I leave and know that the blessings promised as soon as they arrive ..... "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...