Translate

18 de junio de 2018

TRUMP: DESTROY AFTER BUSH AND CLINTON go after 'THE DEEP STATE'



16 June 2018 

President Trump has promised to completely destroy the deep state that is actively plotting to overthrow him. 

During an appearance on Fox News on Friday, Trump said he is "proud" to have beaten the Bush and Clinton dynasties and has now set its sights on Deep State operatives seeking to undermine it 

Information Liberation reports: "I'm really proud because I beat the Clinton dynasty , " Trump told Steve Doocy of Fox News in an interview in the garden of the White House. "I beat the Bush Dynasty". 

"Now I guess fortunately,

https://youtu.be/KCVSx_4V0wo
(VIDEO) 

ShareFacebookTwitterGoogle + StumbleUponRedditEmail 

President Trump told Fox News on Friday morning that he is "proud" because he defeated the Bush and Clinton dynasties although intelligence agencies Dishonest " they conspired against "their choice. 

"I'm really proud because I beat the Clinton dynasty , " Trump told Steve Doocy of Fox News in an interview in the garden of the White House. "I beat the Bush Dynasty". 

"Now suppose that, fortunately, I'm in the process of defeating the intelligence dishonest because what they did was amazing and a real insult to millions of people who voted in that election , " Trump said.



STEVE Doocy, FOX & FRIENDS: You know, the IG report came out yesterday. The FBI looked bad. 

TRUMP THE PRESIDENT: Very bad. 

Doocy: Your FBI. 

TRUMP: Well, no. It was Comey having to do. We are not talking about my FBI Comey. It was Comey. People in the FBI's amazing. I 'll bet that if you took a poll in that poll FBI would win more than anyone has won a poll. But the best people were horrible. 

You look what happened. They were conspiring against my choice. Probably never this has happened in terms of intelligence, in terms of anything else. But in reality they were plotting against my choice. 

Doocy: the holder at this time - 

TRUMP: I'm really proud, because I beat the Clinton dynasty.

Doocy: Right. 

TRUMP: I beat the Bush dynasty, and now I think hopefully I'm beating a very dishonest intelligence. Because what they did was amazing and a real insult to millions of people who voted in the elections on both sides. 

Doocy: The headline at this time of the Wall Street Journal, the DOJ report criticizes Clinton Comey and agents do not define any bias in the conclusion.

TRUMP: Well, the end result was wrong. I mean that was total dismay. I mean, when you look at Peter Strzok and what it says about me, when you look at Comey with every move. So I guess you know it's interesting, it was a pretty good report and then say the IG ruined at the end with that statement because when you read the report, it was almost like Comey. 

He goes point by point what is Hillary guilty, then said, but we will not do anything about it The report, the IG report was a horror show. I thought a concluding sentence was ridiculous. 

Trump, no doubt, saw Seymour Hersh interview with CNN on Wednesday: 

https://youtu.be/ttafEDqvYtg
(VIDEO)

Hersh, who is anti-Trump, Trump praised for defeating the Bush and Clinton dynasties and said he is crushing the media as evidenced by increasing their polls despite unprecedented hostility.

" It 's up in ratings , " Hersh told CNN 's Don Lemon. "I see that the Democratic Party do anything, but basically behaves like Hillary, ran against him for the past two months against him in the last two months of the campaign. And I'm not sure if I'm not in the big city US I'm not sure this guy is different. and I think people are tired of politicians and appealing for many reasons that may not understand, certainly do not understand. it has 48%, 47% of people. He it attracts. There is something about. This is a guy who dropped 13 Republicans with a history of over 200 years of political life. " 

Hersh said the media should calm down the most while playing with Trump's hand being totally hysterical at all times.

"Sometimes I think we underestimate Trump, but that's just my opinion," Hersh said. "I always like to turn to the other side, I guess. But I think the media, I always see distaste for Trump, is like catnip to the American public. It seems that television obviously is doing much better ... you are getting better ratings, newspapers in New York and 'the Washington Post', are getting more audience and are going after Trump is really good news. "

Where is the middle ground? Where are the media who are skeptical? Where are the media that what they say will have some position,

"We're playing the game, that's what bothers me , " Hersh said. 

It does not seem to realize that the big names like CNN and the New York Times tried to moderate their tone after the election of Trump, but saw their audience and readers descended precipitously while the more hysterical publications saw their numbers skyrocket through the roof. 

They stopped moderate their tone after about a week and has been a constant hysteria since. Liberals called as Rachel Maddow are now criticizing Trump for trying to make peace with North Korea and Democrats like Nancy Pelosi are defending the MS-13 as the angels of God.

Note, whenever these old hands in the media say that the media used to be "trusted" and we used to have an "average", that just means they were able to establish the narrative and determine what is the truth, regardless of the reality. 

The division is happening is with those who still accept the lies of controlled against those who are awakening to how they have been creating false story and lying to the American public during the last 100 years media. 

https://yournewswire.com/trump-destroying-bush-clinton-deep-state/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...