Translate

8 de febrero de 2019

POWERFUL PRAYER OF SAN MIGUEL ARCHANGEL TO PROTECT AND TO BREAK Hexes




This is a powerful prayer of San Michele Arcangelo FOR THE PROTECTION AND BREAKING spells.You have to consider that are good for all kinds of witchcraft, only those that are recent.

When money is no surrenders or unexpected leaks of it, or there are many disagreements at home, is another kind of witchcraft or curse that will try to otherwise by specific cleanups, etc.

POWERFUL PRAYER San Miguel Arcangel FOR PROTECTION 

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, through the intercession of Archangel Michael, prince of the heavenly militia, and by the grace of God, with the power of the Blood of the Lamb of God, of his glorious Llagas and his Santa Cruz.
With absolute and total power of the Holy  Trinity. 

With the strength and power of the Holy Spirit, with the power of the Virgin Mary; and the power of the Holy Archangels San Gabriel and San Rafael, our Holy Guardian Angel  and the Celestial Court:

I (your name here .......) break and dissolve every curse,  spell, seal, spell, witchcraft, link, trap, snare, trick, lie, obstacle, obstacle, deception, diversion or distraction, spiritual chain or influence, and all desire to ruin or wrong.
Just as every disease of our body, soul and mind, which has been conjured up about me, 
about my loved ones, about my belongings, or anything that can hurt me.
for the sins or mistakes of my past generations.
In the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord, by the power of his glorious wounds and his Santa Cruz, 
I break and dissolve chain of sins of pride, lust, envy, greed, gluttony, sloth and anger
committed by my parents, my grandparents, my grandparents, my grandparents, and all other generations to the first that is recorded in the book of life that are affecting me in my carry me, or in my spiritual or social life.

I ask Our Lord Jesus Dike with his precious Body and Blood that prevents crime, guilt and punishments  that have deserved my ancestors might affect me or my future  offspring.

Now place the cross of Jesus Christ between myself and all generations of my family tree, and claim in the name of Jesus Christ there is no direct communication  between the generations who have done wrong in the past and my person, or that of my loved ones or my belongings.
All communication will be filtered through the Precious Blood of Jesus, which we claim descend upon us, impregnate us, surrounds us and insulates so, to drive away from us every evil spirit who wants to disturb, to any force or influence having origins in them.

In us there is only room for light, truth, love and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Miraculous Mary Immaculate and clothe me light, power, anointing strength of your faith. 
Eternal Father, I pray that orders to the Holy Archangels, Angels and all the Saints 
assist us from now on.
Thank you Jesus for your blood and your life, be, my wisdom, my righteousness, my sanctification, and my redemption.
And I surrender to the mystery of your Holy Spirit and receive with respect and reverence your true sealing, covering and protection.
O Saint Michael the Archangel,  with your light !, enlighten us with your wings protect us and with your sword and shield, defend us from all evil !.

Stepmom forever. 
AMEN!

This prayer must pray it for 3 days.

Posted by Everth THENANSHED Officer 1st Galactic Federation of Free Planets

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...