Translate

28 de agosto de 2020

PRAYER TO BALANCE THE MALE ENERGY WITH THE FEMALE.



  From my supreme divinity I (Name and surname) ________________________________
 I open my heart so that the feminine energy is established in balance with my masculine energy and that in this way it manifests and brings me the happiness that corresponds to me by divine right!  I also ask for the help of the universe to calm my mind and strengthen my spirit, as I express my emotions more clearly every day and connect more and more with my essence of light as a creator here on Earth!

 Prayer to align my feminine power.

 From my supreme divinity I, (Name and surname) _________________________________
  I align the light of the memory of the feminine power that has been in me and has been waiting to discover itself as an ancestor! I honor her and give her a place in my heart and open myself to her energy by recovering the best of her energy in my Being!

 Thus I open my heart so that the remnants of the memories of pain that still reside in my cells and my chakras are released by divine right and thus restore my balance with the feminine essence!

 I honor the woman, I honor the man in me and who knows perfectly how to extract the essence of the soul of each Being from the connection of my heart with his!  I give myself time to consolidate this opening, to expand it and thus carry out my mission on Earth, Be Light from creation and incorporate my feminine energy back on Earth!

 I open myself to love, to be honored and cared for, and I let go of the warrior who suffers and strives to connect with the energy of flow!  Day by day I breathe that flow that sends me multiple signals!  I am a messenger of the Light on Earth in the many ways it manifests!  I LOVE ME, SORRY, I HONOR ME, I GIVE THANKS, THANKS AND THANKS

 Prayer to align Feminine Energy and reciprocated Love and Forgiveness to Mother or Father

 Divine presence, I ask that all memories, beliefs and old programs that cause me dissatisfaction, illness, suffering, fear, depression or sadness be erased now!  I apologize for the part of me that boycotts my evolution, from the root and forever all the beliefs that cause me limitations and deficiencies of any kind!

 And in particular I request that my Being align itself with my physical, emotional and mental body and open completely to the feminine energy, placing the roots embedded in the Earth and balancing my masculine part in the direction of my service to be performed!  I open the flower that is in me aligning my first and second chakra, I clean my fears in love to fully trust my feminine energy and my masculine energy to bring me a firm and adequate love to my evolution!

I apologize to my mother!

I ask my father for forgiveness and I forgive them but from the heart my Being stands before them, requesting my recognition while I also recognize my power!  I line up in front of my mother and father giving me permission to lift my wings and open myself to a reciprocated love!

I ask my guides and my teachers to support me in this step that takes place now!  That is why I love and forgive myself!

I consolidate myself as a Being of Light whatever the activity I have to carry out because I open my heart completely to the light and I surrender myself to what has been entrusted to me without judging, accepting with love!

 So be it
 So is
 Done this

Hada Pleiadian

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...