Translate

28 de diciembre de 2017

A decree to accelerate Event


A decree to speed up the event we share Jairo Bonilla: 

isialada.blogspot.com.es 

|Wednesday, December 27, 2017 

a decree to accelerate the event that shares with us Jairo Bonilla: "I call the superior aspect of my I AM Presence, to send a clear message from the heart to the Source and the Pleroma - The Sun Galactic Central. As part of the collective of the 144,000 starseeds with the mission to liberate the planet Earth, command and decree necessary to accelerate the transition to the Event actions are taken, and trigger it as soon as possible.

As starseed on Earth decree from the center of my heart I'm ready to graduate to a higher dimension of Love, Happiness, Peace and Abundance on the line more positive time in the universe. Collectively we ask the Source to accelerate the activation of Operation Phoenix by the forces of Light, and assist in removing all energies, beings, entities and negative exotic weapons of all planes of existence, effectively ending the occupation of Earth the forces of darkness forever! I ask that this transition happen as quickly and peacefully aspossible, freeing all beings and leading to the Golden Age of New Atlantis.

I ask to express a world with abundance and freedom, happiness, food, water, health, and wealth of all kinds for everyone. I ask manifest the release of free energy devices, advanced medicine, and all suppressed technologies to assist humanity. I ask the First Contact manifest, to join the Galactic Confederation and take our place as a space race.Ask I reunited with my family and Soul Guild brothers and sisters, ancestors of Light. With deep gratitude, I ask that all my prayers have quick response. That's right and it will. I AM!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...