Translate

29 de diciembre de 2017

DECREE TO HEAL THE FEAR OF MONEY ENERGY

In the Name of the I Am and in the Divine Presence in Me, I decree and ask from my heart and my Higher Self that they be Dispelled and Released from within me and from my energetic bodies, both mentally, emotionally and etherically. the memories of FEAR with the energy of Money, to be healed and released completely from within these memories of fear and insecurities, to open myself to give and receive abundance and to feel worthy at all times to receive money so that it flows easily , abundant, honest and of benefit for all.



I AM the Abundance on Earth.



Son of the Feminine and Abundant Mother Earth of which I feel Worthy to receive his fruits, his provision and material supplies, his love, his health, his fullness, his happiness and his happiness, since I am his son and I belong to all your Kingdoms.


In the Name of the I AM, I thank the Abundance for me and for each one of my brothers. Loose and free Here and Now, all old pattern engraved on my bodies of "not deserve" or "I do not deserve" or "it is not right to receive or ask."


Any denial of Abundance and any feeling of Scarcity are erased from my cellular memory and from my mind.


I open myself to the current and to the Universal Law of GIVING AND RECEIVING.


I give and I receive Blessings and Abundance.


That's right, that's right and it's done


Thank you thank you thank you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...