Translate

12 de julio de 2018

HOW TO UNDO FROM THE ARCONTES


WHEN THE ARCONTES ASK YOU ...
Who are you, where are you from?

YOU WILL ANSWER ...
I am a child of humanity, and I am from the source.

THEN THEY WILL ASK YOU ...
What kind of son are you, and to what source do you belong?

YOU WILL ANSWER
I am from the pre-existing source, and I am the son of the source.

THE ARCONTES WILL ASK YOU
Why were you taken from the source?

YOU WILL ANSWER THEM
I have come from that pre-existing one so that I can recognize those of my class and those who are aliens.

THEN ASK YOU
Who are these alien beings?

YOU RESPOND ...
They are not totally alien, since they are from the fallen Sophia Asamot, female deity who produced them when she brought the human race to drink from the source, the pre-existing kingdom, so, they are not totally alien. But they are our closest relatives, in fact they are, almost because their parent Sofia Asamot is from the source, at the same time they are aliens because Sofia did not combine with her peers at the source. His divine male counterpart when he produced them.

WHEN THEY TELL YOU
Where are you going now?

YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL HIM
Where I came from, to the source. There I will have to return.

If you respond in this way, you will escape their attacks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...