Translate

24 de agosto de 2019

DNA ACTIVATION OF HUMAN DIVINO.ACTIVACIÓN CRISTALINO the improved human DNA. (Part 1, there are two parts go together ACTIVATION READ THEM 2)


Crystalline DNA is the key to changing the dimensional levels of density, of negativity, because it creates bridges between realities, expressions of form, Galaxies, it is truly Unique and Divine.

We focus on ourselves and take a breath, we catch the air through the nose and without retaining it we release it through the mouth. For maximum effect, we align our toroidal fields with our Ascension column.

We connect to the Gaia New Earth Networks and the Emerging Solar Networks. We join our Higher expressions and use our Divine DNA. It exists internally, we reactivate our cells and Energy Fields.

I fully accept the Divine Ascension Codes.

I accept the harmonics, sounds, Cosmic Rays of Evolution and Amplifications of the Light of the Source, in my cells and Energy Fields.

I accept that you fully amplify my State of Consciousness of Ascended Christ, through all densities, all negativities and Dimensional Expressions of Being.

We take a breath, we take the air through the nose and without holding it we release it through the mouth.

We feel the Connection with the Alignment of the Source of the Universe, Galaxy, Central Sun and Gaia, Mother Earth, Pachamama.

I call the Highest Quality Human Divine DNA, which is fully activated in me.

I invoke in me, the Highest Quality of the Crystalline Human DNA.

I am asking for the return to the structures of my cells, of my Christic DNA, purified through all timelines, densities and dimensional expressions.

I ask that it be activated and reconnected Etherically, reconfigure and recreate in all the Fields of my Body and my Energy.

I visualize the reconfiguration of DNA, in my Ascension Column, as a Giant Spiral Structure.

I notice how the 12 strands of DNA are activated.

13 Chapter of the Consciousness of Christ, the 14th Chapter of the Source, the 144 Chains of DNA and at any complementary level in my path.

Dear DNA, Illuminate, Illuminate, Illuminate, and rewrite my form and Energy Fields in Sacred Geometric Patterns, thus reflecting my highest Divine Being.

I fully claim, to my Highest Expression and accept my Universal Christ Self and the complete Activation of the highest level of Crystal DNA.

I call for the complete activation in my DNA of the Rainbow Codes of the Body of Light, for the opening with my Divine Presence, of the Crystalline Bridges of the Ascension.

I command and appeal to all the Graces and Forces of the pure Consciousness of the Source, so that they can express themselves as a palpable reality, thus awakening all my Consciousness, so that it resonates with the first lines of the pure and true Christ Ascension.

I invoke Mother Earth and Archangel Uriel, the Fire of God and the Light of God, the Archangel of Divine Wisdom in the North and the Regent of the Elements of the Earth.

Provide Me with Gratitude, Light and Love, project in my Being, my Energies and my thoughts, the deep Magma of Mother Earth of Yellow, Purple and Orange color.

I ask for your help, to bring the Energy of the Creative Magma through my feet, to my Root Chakra, Coccygeal Plexus, to my second Sexual and Sacral Chakra and to the Creation Plexus.

I invoke the Divine Creative Source and Arcangel Jofiel. The Beauty of God, the Archangel of Creative Power and Enlightenment, the Guardian of the Tree of Knowledge, along with the Archangel Uriel.

I reach and project Gratitude, Light and Love, High in the Heavens and invoke the Golden Light of the Source of Energy, so that this Golden Light, goes down through my Brain Chakras, continues down, through my Heart Chakra I added love to my heart, continue to my Sacral Plexus, Creative Center, just above the Pelvic bone.

I invoke the Archangel Zafiel, the Guardian of the Orange Flame of Creation, the Angel of Ecstasy and Compassion, to bring the Creative Energy of the Orange Flame to my Sacred Plexus, with the intention of creating the 24 Strands of a Perfected DNA .

For the celebration of Existence, I call the Star children, the Guardians of the 24 Perfect Filaments of Human DNA, with the intention of manifesting the 24 strands of DNA in my Sacral Plexus, in the second Sexual Creative Chakra and in each cell of my body.

By placing the 24 DNA strands, in every cell of my body, I perfect my body, bones, blood, lymphatic system, nerves, organs, hormones, glands, proteins, telomeres, organelles, carbohydrates, arteries, veins, immune system, tissue adipose, cell membranes, mitochondria and all other cells of my body at the Quantum level, so that the perfection of the Original Human is manifested.

I reinforce the 24 wires in 12 double helix, I connect 2 wires in each one, like a rotated, connected, perfected, spiral and double-stranded DNA, with the perfected telomeres at the ends, acting as small antennas, transmitting the Perfection from the Quantum Field and from the Source of Energy, in each and every cell of my body, to rejuvenate and revitalize my body, to a Perfect State of health and Wellbeing.

I braid these 12 double helices, on the 24-strand DNA strand, in every cell of my body, I become Strong, Invincible, Indestructible and Impenetrable, for all toxic, petrochemical, nanobots, radiation and all forms of Low Energy Negative vibration.

My 12 Double Propellers connect me to the Quantum Energetic, of all other Celestial Realms.

Now I am connected and integrated to all my Divine Interdimensional Beings of the Multiverse.

I am now an Enlightened Being of Light and Love. Done this (x3), Sealing is (x3), That's right, So be it, It Will Be. From my Divine Presence of God "I Am Who I Am" (x3). This Activation is necessary to do it once a day.

PART 1
Do this Activation once a day.
Source: The sister of light Estrella Yepes talavera, Stellar Star Cmandte.

Sincerely: To all the Fleet and commands, Commander Ným.
Om Rá Anhk Rá sharing wisdom Shankar Nehru Sethi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...