Translate

18 de diciembre de 2017

An Autobiography - Jesus Sananda

 

JESUS ​​SANANDA
JESUS ​​SANANDA

☆  AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY  ☆ by Jesus / Sananda

through Kathryn E. May. January 7, 2014

 

I would like to tell the story of my life as Jesus. I am Sananda Kumara. This is my spiritual name - my name souled. When I came to Earth I was given the name Yeshua ben Joseph, but those who knew me in my youth called me Emmanuel.

 

I will tell you many things to disagree with my life story as told in the Bible. Some of these corrections have been published in my new writings which were transcribed by the current write Kathryn, who has agreed to take these messages and present them to the world until I am able to reach you in person.

 

Some basic information also appears in his book, "Who needs the light?"

However, I am now going to complete the story by writing my own biography.

 

I do not do this because I care if people know me or not, but because of the implications for my teachings.

 

I want to bring accuracy and clarity of the message that was my intention to bring to Planet Earth, and it seems that now is a good time to do so.

 

I'll try to give a picture of the basic elements of my life, and I will refer briefly to my core beliefs, which are much simpler and more consistent than the stories of the Bible would have you believe.

 

I came to tell you of my love (for) God, the wonders of God's creation, and to teach that love is what really matters in life, nothing more.

 

I was born my mother Mary, in the spring (not Dec. 25).

 

True, she was a young woman, and was told by Archangel Gabriella was going to have a son sent directly from God.

 

The energy of the First Creator (Main) was the origin of the formation of the human body, which was created in the womb of my mother, so it is true that the baby's body was not conceived in the usual way.

 

Joseph, who became the real father of the child, was a good man of great faith, and accepted responsibility for taking care of me and the children who were to come later blessed our family.

 

It is true that I was born in a manger, or that my parents were poor.

We were surrounded by family and close friends; We lived comfortably and received a good education.

 

I had a brother and a sister Marta Jaime. He was later followed by a younger brother whom we called Simón.

 

It was also surrounded by close cousins, aunts and uncles who oversaw our growth and well-being, and are pleased with our company.

One of my closest friends and schoolmate was Mary Magdalene, and that was the love of my life since our earliest days.

 

Well now, it is important for all of you know about the formation of my identity, because it will tell you a lot about the great God's love for humanity, and that will give them an idea about the performance and plans of the Company of Heaven .

 

The person and the life they have known as Jesus Christ was carefully planned in advance, with the expectation that such a life would bring a huge change and hope for a new understanding of the True Path (ways) of God.

 

The intention was to raise awareness of the population of Planet Earth, which was mired in fighting the Dark, almost overwhelmed by waves of Dark invaders who incarnated again and again, monopolizing power and wealth in the planet, and they have continued to do so until last year, when the Galactic Councils could finally come to the aid of humanity in a more direct way.

 

By the time I arrived 2000 years ago, it was with the intention to initiate the ascension process that would usher in the New Golden Age.

 

We knew it was a difficult challenge, and we wanted to ensure our success by creating the situation that offered the best chance of success.

 

It was decided that would embody the soul that would be united with the baby Yeshua, but that was a task too difficult to achieve for a lonely soul, so it was suggested to create a more powerful by joining forces with another soul entity, or maybe two other souls to merge and become one in life.

 

This was the creation we agreed. I would be together (together) in the body of Yeshua my beloved brother and fellow Starseed, who you know as St. Germain, an old soul lineage Kumara like me.

 

We were united (accompanied) then one that is known to you as El Morya, whose identity was not fully revealed until today.

 

We felt very comfortable in our love and trust each other since we felt secure in the knowledge that no matter what I could bring this life, we could handle it together.

 

I would be the "principal soul" and take responsibility and be the name by which the person of Jesus would be known.

It was a great relief to me to know that would be so supported.

Our hope was to bring light and love to all.

 

It was also planned that Mary Magdalene was going to be my partner in life and wife, would be created of our three twin flames share Mary's body.

 

Our intense love and attraction for each other like twin flames would allow the strongest bond possible and provide the necessary to create an equally powerful female partner balance because it was important for the First Creator (Main), and with the agreement with the galactic Councils, the feminine energy was also fully represented.

 

Mother / Father God as the Creator of this galaxy of the Milky Way, were intimately involved in every step of the project and oversaw the project which was to bring back the consciousness of Christ to his beloved Mother Earth and her suffering humanity.

 

So you see, there are no coincidences or accidents in planning events that were chosen to be developed on the planet.

 

Everything is carefully planned, despite the free will on earth that does not always allow perfectly predictable execution of our plans. In this case, it took almost 2000 years before our carefully laid plan come to fruition.

 

My childhood and education were happy moments, a time of preparation and expansion, so I needed to get used to the experience of cohabiting in one body with two other intelligences, but we did simultaneously with each other, as we had always done, and Mary experienced the same.

 

My memory of my origins and my mission was not complete at first, but became clearer as he grew older. I studied and traveled, but always returned to my family and Mary.

 

I felt such love for my family and for my beloved Mary that our destiny together was absolutely clear. We were married in a joyous celebration within our family in Nazareth, and we started our life together dedicated to bringing light and truth to our world.

 

Mary accompanied me on many of my trips to other cities, and our house became a gathering place for conversation.

 

I did not think of myself as a teacher or scholar. I just shared a deep love for God and humanity.

 

I knew deep respect and affection of our Prime Creator (Main), our Mother / Father God and the Ascended Masters who had been my friends and teachers for eons before my trip as Jesus.

 

I was absolutely sure that the representation of God as an angry judge and sanction were totally wrong. I also knew that there was no hell, no fire and brimstone, and there is no Satan.

 

I wanted to take the message of love and forgiveness to all who met me, but soon began to feel the intensity of the reaction of some who were close to a position of power or influence over others.

 

Its resistance to my love affair was clear and insistent, and based on fear of losing something they felt they could not ignore. This negativity religious leaders of my own faith, which did not give up easily to your image of an angry and vengeful God was not limited.

Rather, he crossed religious and philosophical boundaries, and sometimes came from unexpected sources.

 

The more shared my message, the more I began to see that people in any position of authority feared that inspired personal freedom and independent thinking in a way that defied all forms of authoritarian control.

 

People began to attend meetings when I brought the power of the First Creator (Principal) to heal the sick, and those who had felt stripped of the idea of ​​reaching the end of a life without any hope and understanding its place in the universe, were fascinated and relieved to hear my assertions that yes, there is an afterlife, and that there is the possibility of reincarnation, and God is light. !

 

If I did, to talk about my own memories of life in higher dimensions, where life is governed by Universal Laws, where peace reigns and where you can learn to create their own deep thoughts and intentions.

 

There, learning occurs in the broadest and unlimited forms, and the mysteries of space and time are easy to understand.

Angels really are very real, and souls can be forgiven for all transgressions of life and be helped to learn a higher level of understanding, greater closeness to God.

 

I also taught that it is our responsibility as intelligent beings to respect and keep our holy and precious Mother Earth, which provides everything and nurtures all over his chest.

 

Humans, animals, and all creatures, plants and sacred places in the area deserve our protection and respect, because they are also the expression of God, as much as we are.

 

I did not eat meat, nor encouraged the breeding and slaughter of animals for any type of food.

 

With attention to the particular needs of native plants in the dry Mediterranean climate where we lived, growing fruits and vegetables provided a rich reward enough for everyone.

 

These were my simple teachings and spoke to them all who would listen about the glory of life when love is put above everything.

 

Of course, this was a direct conflict with the Roman conquerors whose civilization, with all its cultural advantages, was firmly founded on war and conquest.

Therefore, my message of love, while raising the hope and consolation to many, put me at odds with the authorities in the region.

 

My friends and students in turn taught the message of God's love wherever they went. Occasionally they took notes, and Mary Magdalene recorded some of our teachings in a more formal way in his elegant and clear language.

 

These writings have been mostly hidden, revised or re-translated to present a completely different perspective - one that breeds fear, desire, and feelings of right and claim.

 

Mother Earth was described as a force to be conquered, and the love of God was in the shadow of contempt and arrogance.

simple and direct our Aramaic (language) was twisted and contorted in dense parables.

 

I liked the use of parables to reach a point, but where and when I was summoned, my explanations and examples I gave would be eliminated, and the result became turbid (dark) and contradictory.

 

This is my reason to give these messages to the world at this time:

to help those who felt the truth of my message to find your way back to the simple pleasure of knowing who you are, where you come from, and what life is really about.

 

Across the Universe life thrives. We are not alone, nor are we the most advanced civilization. Far from it.

 

Our brothers and sisters of the stars are here in the skies above yours, waiting patiently to be of help in the most important one being can take part task - Ascension of the entire population of the planet.


 INTERCONEXION ARCOIRIS

With this elevation (uprising) of all souls to higher dimensions, we will also experience elevated energy throughout the Multiverse, because it is a universal process.

 

It is destiny, the internal unity of all life forms, evolution into the higher dimensions, and you are part of that process, each of you.

 

Now I have to go back to the story I promised - the story of my life.

Maria and I were still living and teaching, had two children, a boy and a girl, and we lived an almost idyllic life like a family could experience for a while.

 

It was a simpler time, and were supported generously emotionally and financially for our families and our community so that we could travel, do our healing work, and continue to spread our message through what is now known as the Middle East and beyond .

 

Our dear friends welcomed us warmly, took care of us and our children with great love and made it possible for us to share our message widely.

 

I dedicated myself completely to my beloved Mary, my love, my inspiration and the center of my life, and I'm still doing.

We remained like twins as we have continued our long relationship with his beloved planet Earth and humanity souls.

 

Since then she has incarnated, and now is in a body, and most of your Ascended Masters - especially female counterparts who are here to mark the beginning of the Women's Era.

 

All of you are familiar with the supposed end of my life, when the forces of darkness within both the Jewish community and the Roman government lined up and persecuted as a traitor and a troublemaker.

 

They put the warrant, which was alerted, and it was clear that the inevitable would happen. It should be an example in order to quell the growing and fueled protest against the oppressive Roman Empire.

 

I called and gathered my beloved family - I did not call them disciples, were close friends and traveling companions, my trusted companions. None was more faithful and devoted my dearest brother Judas as you call it.

 

I called my side to talk to him about the impending confrontation with the Roman soldiers. I asked him out to see them, to tell them of my whereabouts in order to avoid a riot of arrest that would have put my family in danger.

 

He held my wishes faithfully, as I knew he would, because he was the incarnated soul of light, Lucifer, son of my dear brother who now call St. Germain.

 

He was and is the bearer of the light of God, as the name represents. He did not then and has never had any connection with the creation of the Dark fantasy called Satan.

There was no bribery or treason - he loved me then as now, without reservation.

 

And so it was that led me arrested, subjected to a brief, pre-judged the hand of autocratic Pontius Pilate's judgment and led me to be tied and yes, nailed with nails, not a cross, but a common large tree, in view of the population.

 

I was not given the honor of being put on a cross, against the fabricated story later.

The whole procession and "execution" carried little of the drama or the pomp of the Hollywood version. It was a stark demonstration of cruelty and gross abuse of power.

He was tied to the tree, nailed hands and feet, causing great pain and anguish for both both the tree and me.

 

I then had the chance to get out of my body, and cry out to my Creator to protect me and hold me, and put the body into a state of deep coma, and could be called suspended animation.

 

We, the souls who had inhabited this body until then, were able to ascend to higher dimensions, while we attended and we took care of the body. We kept the thread of life until the body was removed, and the care of our beloved mother and wife, the body was resurrected later.

 

And if so, I meet with my friends later on the road, and I appeared to Paul too, after spending a short time recuperating from wounds, with exquisite care of my two miraculous Marias. I did not leave the planet then.

No, I went on living.

 

We traveled to France, where we were welcomed and protected, and where we were able to provide safety education and requiring our children.

That's where our third child was born, and Mary Magdalene established his own school of mysteries. Later we traveled to Turkey and the Far East, where we were also welcome.

 

I felt a strong connection with Buddhism, and wanted to unify the teachings to include many of the principles of Buddhism - especially the emphasis on creating peace making inner peace, concentration on inner search and the use of meditation to achieve a higher vibration and connection with God.

 

It was in Tibet I found the mythical and mystical places where Heaven and Earth meet. There are portals to Inner Earth, and monks have studied the techniques of deep healing and peaceful practices, enabling them to live for hundreds of years. I stayed with them for long periods of time during my eighth decade of life in perfect health.

 

It was a long and full of rich fellowship especially in my years older, with quiet contemplation in the embrace of love of God fulfilling life.

 

I returned from my travels to be with my beloved Mary in our later years.

We remained in France, with occasional stays in England and Scotland, until my natural death at the age of about 86, and Mary followed me shortly thereafter.

 

We felt at the time that we started an awakening, but we were aware of the campaign of Paul, who called himself an apostle, and was commissioned to create a new sect, Christianity.

 

I did not intend to create a religion. I just wanted to bring the message of Love and Light, which would have illuminated the existing religious teachings in the world.

 

Ours was a simple message - that thrive and spread, he would have created peace on Earth, or at least would have established a bulwark against the flood of Dark Energy, which came with the increasing invasion of the Reptilians genetically modified .

 

However, as so often it happens, turned out that those who professed to be my followers created the most enduring distortions of our teachings.

 

When Constantine ordered the compilation and publication of the Bible in all my teachings available, the result was anything but accurate nor complete.

 

Their intentions were politically motivated. I wanted to control the burgeoning growth of what was then called Christianity - the recognition of the Christ Consciousness on Planet Earth.

The Emperor saw the threat of allowing light to filter through its vast and increasingly unmanageable empire.

 

Joy and Peace isolates people of propaganda and sowing fear, belief in a glorious future life in God's presence tends to make less fear and resistance to be controlled.

Loyalty to family, community and God dilutes loyalty to any political entity, dissolving the artificial boundaries and national fervor.

 

The priesthood was a powerful entity in its own right in line with the needs of Constantine, as it was to their advantage to keep power, as Patriarchy - religion.

 

And so, the document called the Bible was created.

The Old Testament sets the tone, with its emphasis on wars, competition and revenge. God's image painted combined the teachings of the most narrow and violent sects of ancient Judaism, and were designed to align with the later writings, most of which were retouched, written, reinterpreted and redesigned to create the confusing mixed messages now you are in it.

 

The concept of sin was introduced to the writings, and the image of a Satanic anti-hero, raised the frightening folklore that had been used by parents to subject their children, became a fundamental tool of control.

 

Guilt and centered around control of sexual practices and obedience to an external punishing God and shame.

This "God" was actually a reflection of the perfect driver Emperor, but he did not look like what my Father God of Creation, my own loving Creator was.

 

I have to say it definitely a child can not be born in sin, because a baby is a completely innocent light, untouched by darkness, a pure soul in the process of starting a new life.

 

Creation of a child is a sacred act, blessed by everyone in heaven. Nothing could make a baby, be in any way associated with sin or evil.

 

There is a remaining travesty that must be addressed here, and that must be healed before the people of Mother Earth are able to live in peace.

That's the idea that Christianity is the only true religion.

 

I never taught it was the only expert or end, or the only son of God.

 

We are all children of God. No person or group lessons are the last word - or above all others.

 

First there is only one Creator (Main), the Creator of all creation. No individual or religion has a direct line or preferably with He, however, all are equal in his eyes.

 

So you see, the idea of ​​a war of religion is absurd.

 

Every soul on Earth and throughout the multiverse has an equal place in his heart, and an open line of communication without the need for intermediaries, priests, or channelers.

 

Everyone is born with the ability and desire to be connected to love, protection and forgiveness of our Creator. And it will only bring joy and deep satisfaction for everyone.

 

I will not provide a detailed description of people and places I encountered in my life.

These elements are not important, except to confirm my love for humanity, and my close relationship with my family, wife and children.

 

I am not the subject of the teaching that God wanted to show to Earth. I was the vehicle / his message of love.

 

The events of my life are important only when light up my convictions and what they teach others. My message was changed when the crucifixion was invented as the centerpiece and the biggest focal point of my life.

 

The image of my body on the cross is indeed a constant reminder to all that you too will be punished for believing in me and my teachings.

It is a frightening threat and eliminates joy.

 

This one indelible image has done more harm than all the words could possibly do to discourage exuberance, celebration and faith.

 

sadness and fear, depression and despair provoked.

What comfort can you really enjoy with the statement:

"Christ died for their sins?

"I must now say emphatically did not.

 

My punishment at the hands of my pursuers did not defeat me, nor died.

 

Neither my life nor my death had nothing to do with sin - neither yours nor mine.

I came to Planet Earth to represent the realization of a good and loving family, who obviously had nothing to do with celibacy, to teach through living among and with others, and to lift the hearts of those who had been oppressed and subjected to an unfair political and financial practices.

 

Abuse of power was so rampant then as it is now, although the means of robbing the poor to give to the rich has become more effective and efficient in recent times.

 

Many people seem horrified to read my pipes and Mother / Father God, which include broad political content.

I wonder why they would think that my teachings could be separated from the conditions in which people lived, and oppression which caused enormous suffering and deprivation.

 

People who suffer oppression they have little energy left after struggling to survive, and are more vulnerable to greater oppression. They also have more difficulty keeping their loving hearts and open minds to God's message.

It was my intention to raise the conditions in which people lived and the state of their spiritual life.

 

I was also a healer, and I still am. Physical suffering caused by the long illness and disability has been exacerbated by poor nutrition, overcrowding and toxic environmental conditions.

 

He wanted to relieve unnecessary pain of physical illness, as it tends to leave the exhausted and desperate people. If they turn to God for comfort and healing, and once they do, I want to bring relief and joy that comes with healing.

This is why I'm working with so many Lightworkers who are now healers.

 

It is time that all beings of Mother Earth to be healed, and that Mother Earth can reset itself after millennia of abuse at the hands of humanity.

 

It's time for the Great Awakening to the Truth that we are all One.

There is no person, no animal, no tree that does not involve intrinsically through the fiber of your being to each and another being.

 

A tree feel pain when cut, and deserves to be honored and respected when used to build a house. Better yet, the technology to completely avoid the use of forest materials is available and will soon be brought to Earth by his Galactic Brothers and Sisters.

 

What kind of thinking is necessary to make an entire civilization exhausting and devastate your home, the source of everything they need to survive?

I think it's the same darkness that feeds self-hatred and hatred towards others and they do not like themselves.

 

Festering hatred that has flowed through the relationships between humanity and his fellows on Earth, creating a poisonous atmosphere in which the animals began to confront each other, to fight and eat each other.

 

As the vibration of Love elapses around the globe, raising the hearts and minds, the animals will respond to feel and behave like brothers to each other.

 

Eventually, all the kingdoms of the earth will join humanity in harmony and love, and eat each other will be a thing of the past.

 

Human bodies are evolving to be fed a diet of vegetables and fruits, and animals will change along with you.

It has already begun, for both for humans and animals.

 

And penetrating the same applies to its climate, through the consciousness of humanity as violently moves in weather patterns as it does in the animal kingdom.

 

Mother Earth is now serving cleaning and restoration to Eden pure beginning. Humanity will be affected and overwhelmed by the violence of their reactions, or they will increase and raise their daily vibration, thus mitigating the effects of their actions self-protection.

 

I say these things about current developments on Earth, because, you see, my work with humanity never ended.

 

I went through the experience of life in a body in the 5ªdimensión 3ªdimensión.

Understand, I climbed, taking my body with me, as what you will do.

 

This part of the Biblical story is partly true.

It was called a resurrection, and is not as accurate as the Ascension description.

 

I returned not only to life but to raise me my body to higher dimensions.

Those of us who have done this, now let's have a body available to us when we return to Earth, without having to go through the process of birth and childhood.

 

I offer this brief summary of my life to reveal to you the most destructive ideas that were presented as if they were mine, as if they represented the truths that our Creator and their relationship with us apply.

 

There is much more I could say but I just wanted to point out the most outrageous lies - those that create major distortions of the truth of our relationship with Prime Creator (Main) and the Company of Heaven, and they are here now to help them Ascension is now.

 

I suggest you read this autobiographical message in the context of previous channeled messages of Mother / Father God, the creators of the Milky Way, which have given them a much broader and detailed description.

 

It was previously channeled by our beloved Kathryn, and is called

"When God pinched my toe."

They offer the opportunity to feel the way we work together with other Ascended Masters to achieve this process the glorious and historic Ascension.

You will hear the love in her voice and the truth of his words, and are completely aligned with mine.

 

I think they will come to feel the great love we have for you, and the love that I have carried in my heart for all these eons.

When others had left (resigned) to humans of Planet Earth, my faith and my love remained strong, and has now given me reason in my faith that together we will realize the dream, and achieve the greatest challenge ever made in the history of the Universe.

 

I love you all. We are one, inseparable as the wind and leaf, forever and ever.

 

I am your Jesus / Sananda, along with the entire Company of Heaven.

 

Kathryn E. Transcribed by May,

January 7, 2014, 20:00, Los Angeles, CA

 

www.WhoNeedsLight.org .

 

They can share messages provided they do not alter or modify the content thereof or the form or the order in which they are established, respecting the sources and their translator.

 

* The Sananda / Jesus himself asked to be respected. Thank you.


INTERCONNECTION RAINBOW - AA. CHAMUEL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...