Translate

23 de marzo de 2018

NEW FREQUENCIES OF THE RESURRECTION FLAME

GalacticHeart banner

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

Donation 4
The strangest thing happened a couple of mornings ago. I descended down the stairs to start breakfast for me and Sheldan. To my surprise, a small recliner chair that used to be my Mother's had been moved about 6-7 feet toward our dining area. Who moved the chair....certainly not Sheldan. When I showed the misplaced chair to Sheldan he was confused too. He didn't have a clue who moved the chair. Weird. We decided to interpret it as a signal from Spirit ~~ "ALL IS WELL, You are not alone." It makes me smile again thinking about it. Anyone else experience moved furniture?
Miles and I are stoked! Sunday is fast approaching. It helps us manage our time if you register early. Thanks!
Patricia Cota Robles invocation is powerful. Sheldan and I decree every night before going to sleep as well as sporadically during the day. The word that resonates in our hearts is FREEDOM AND LIBERTY. I really liked reading the invocation, especially this declaration:
Within my Heart Flame I have the ability to Love my Universe FREE of all lower energies and thus I set myself FREE.
Let us together Love our new galactic reality into BEING!
Selamat Ja!
Colleen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...