Translate

6 de agosto de 2018

"I CALL ME CONSPIRADOR" BECAUSE 'I refuse to lose my freedom !!!



Reflections: 

"CALL ME CONSPIRADOR" 

questioned the deceptions of official history-because.. 

.-Because I prefer nature rather than money. 

.-Because he refused to lose my MORAL VALUES. 

.-Because I am not inclined to inanimate statues. 

.-Because I think people are more important than religion. 

.-Because I defend the diversity of thought.

.-I do not allow that pervert our children. 

.-Because I raise my voice for those who have gag. 

and especially because: 

'I WILLREFUSE TO LOSE MY FREEDOM !!!

Copyright © misteri1963 All rights reservados.Puede copy and distribute this article provided you do not modify in any way the content remains complete, credit is given to author and include this URL https://misteri1963.blogspot.com and elAviso Copyright

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...