Translate

29 de septiembre de 2018

Divine Mother God through Dancing Dolphin "You are facing a great change in your lives and loss is part of this change"







Received Thursday, September 27, 2018



Prelude from Dancing Dolphin:

I've been feeling very “down” today, almost brokenhearted for some reason. Can't seem to shake it. I really needed to feel and hear a message of comfort and hope today!! So, after I got home from work I sat down and asked Mother God to please speak to me. 'What's going on? Why am I so sad today?' Just connecting with her energy helped me release my tears and let it all out . I hope that you all get something special out of her message also. Namaste.


* * *

Hello, dear heart, this is indeed your Divine Mother answering your call. I feel your downtrodden heart, dear One. Allow these feelings to flow through you. You are sensing the old passing by...your old life ending, to be more accurate. Things will change very quickly and this is your personal process taking place. Endings and new beginnings are difficult as you know. For things do need to end before the new can take place. This ending includes people as well as “things” such as your jobs, homes, etc. Some people will leave your lives, dear hearts. Try your best to let them go with ease and grace. Everyone has their own path. This may happen by way of an illness, an accident, a death, or them just moving away in various forms.


Thank them for their contribution to your life and let them go. Change is indeed inevitable. Sometimes you love how things are and want everything to stay the same; however, it cannot. Everything is in flux and movement; constant movement. You know all this in your minds, but your hearts have a difficult time in letting go. I understand, dear hearts. Please remember too that Love is forever! Love ties will stay together forever.


So, this is a gentle reminder to you, dear heart and to all my Lightworker Children. You are facing a great change in your lives and loss is part of this change. However, you will gain much more than you have lost! Please remember this. Let people and objects go with your blessing. Let go. Flow with my love. I will wrap you up safe and sound in my pink fuzzy blanket with slippers and a nightcap to keep your head warm and loved.


Ease your instinct to attempt to control a situation that you are not happy about. Let go! I will watch over your loved ones too. That is a lifelong guarantee, my Children! You have no-thing to worry about—ever! Listen to your Mother, your Divine Mother for I know best. (smiles). I am pleased to speak with you today and ask that you continue to call on me when you need guidance, love, support and a gentle but firm “talking to” that only a Mother can provide. I love with you all my heart. I AM your Mother God and wish you all a relaxing evening filled with my love.


Please feel free to share!
Messages of Love through Dancing Dolphin
https://dancingdolphinlove.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...