Translate

18 de junio de 2020

MAIN CREATOR UPDATE BEING IN THE QUIETITY OF THE HEART

MAIN CREATOR UPDATE BEING IN THE QUIETITY OF THE HEART
GREETINGS, I AM THE FIRST CREATOR:


My Children, I am Who I Am, I am the First Creator and I am here to deliver my message to you.
I am the one who created planets, galaxies and universes, also I am the one who created you and everyone else in this world and this whole world.
My Children, my message today is to remind you of what I have been teaching you throughout your life, so that you stay still and listen to your heart.
You are Beings that never die, it is like the Universe that does not have a beginning or an end, it is always there creating new lives, because I love to raise new planets, new Galaxies and new Universes.
I am always very busy and have been working with the Galactic Federation on a Plan that will bring freedom to this planet.

My Dear Children, you forgot the basics of what to do.
You expect us to do all the work for you, I need to tell you that it doesn't work this way.
They came here as Star Seeds and Spirit Beings to help Earth evolve and ascend to the fifth dimension, but were trapped, due to the Dark Forces, who enslaved them and forced them to stay here.
We know how many years you have been trapped on this planet, we are aware of that, but I need to tell you that you blame others and are not responsible for what happened on Earth.
You are the ones who never questioned anything, the why and what, you just followed all these rules and each year you followed many more.
They were so involved in their lives that they did not even ask their governments or anyone else what they were doing to them.

They did what they wanted to do to them.

You were never given anything in return, just a small piece of bread and a small glass of water that was half full, because it has never been filled, while you only continued to give your freedom for nothing in return.

I decided to come, because I see and know what is happening Here and Now, on Earth and in every Galaxy.
I am connected to each Being and planet, through what we call Universal Consciousness, so I do not need to be in a place to know what is happening.
The Councilors, the Galactic Federation,  the rest of the Lightworkers, Me and others, have been making a great effort and task to protect the Earth and bring this planet to a New Age.
My dear children, meanwhile they have had too much free time, they have never occupied it and they have dedicated themselves to what they needed.
My dear ones, you are beginning to celebrate the 5D movement of Earth, as if it were a completely ready task, however you are still in the transition phase.
As Mother Earth has already told you, She is in LA 5D, and she will leave you behind, because she cannot wait for you until you make up your mind and start moving to the dimensional space where you are moving.

With this, what I mean is that you need to unite and stop feeling like a victim with this whole virus situation.
You brought it to your own mind, by keeping your head in the sand, because it was created to destroy humanity, something that is not going to happen, because we are looking from the other side to make sure that nothing happens to this planet, nor to the humans.
Some people are abandoning their physical bodies, however, they have not tried to preserve it, nor have they fought for its packaging.
They never endeavored to preserve them through meditation, to try to wake up and discover what is really happening in the world, why their reality is the way it is.
The duality is natural to them, so they believe that the virus can kill them, therefore, it continues to do so with those who believe that it has this capacity.

Dear Ones, I came Here and Now, because I cannot stand aside, looking at you and listening to you, without saying or doing anything about the destruction by a virus of the precious and respected human life on the part of the Universe.
Thousands of people are leaving their physical bodies and some sources say it is karmic or due to the termination of their Contracts, but it is not true.
They did not finish their Contracts, they were practically forced to leave their bodies, not because they wanted to leave, but because their physical containers could no longer support it.
They did nothing to maintain their bodies, taking them out and supporting them with the Light.

My children, I am here to tell you that you must start doing your job if you really want to move on to 5D.
I am aware that many in humanity are doing their jobs, but they cannot go to 5D, because some of the humans do not want to wake up, they do not want to, or because they are also awake, but they just do not want to do the job.
Sorry, I don't want to be the one to tell you that if you don't do the job, you'll end up going back to 3D and even 2D.
You will continue with the same life, where you left it, either on the same planet or one of a lower density.
Believe me when I say that I want you to move and celebrate a new life with the Galactics, with Me, the Ascended Masters and all who have been observing and working very hard, to bring the Earth in her Ascension to the fifth dimension.
So get up and stop making excuses for not doing what you have to do, believe me I love you all very much.

You are all my children and you are also all creators, you just forgot Who You Are.

You can also create planets and Galaxies, but your Being, the one who came to live here as a human, for having been controlled by the dark forces, made you lose your Identity, you forgot how to think and question your environment.

Look right now at the full image, where you continue executing everything your government tells you to do, like putting a mask on your face and sitting at home to protect yourself from the virus, without questioning any of this.
Think about it now, daily the government is taking away all your rights as a free Being, without you doing anything about it.
I'm not saying that you need to become a revolutionary and that you start going out on the street to demand that your rights be returned to you.

You can do it on a spiritual level, taking time to sit down and connect with Me and the Universe.

Through meditation you will be ONE with the Universe, you will remain in the stillness and the Now within you.

You will stop running in the attempt to find a space for yourself, because at that moment you cannot even stand still to follow the rules, since you still drive yourself and try to do something that you should not do.

You can use that time more wisely, helping everyone to move faster in the Ascension Process.

We, from our side, are sending you all the Energies and all the help that we can, in order to bring this process to the end that involves 5D.

My dear children, my intention to come Here and Now is not to scold you and tell you what you are not doing.
I know that, deep in your Souls, you already know that you are not doing anything for yourself, that you are not and never were happy, also that you have never questioned why you are not happy.
Your thoughts were always related to your job or your circumstances.

However, think about it, ever since you came into this body, everything has been stolen from you, including your wealth, joy, Harmony and Peace, basically you became a machine without joy and satisfaction.

You are the ones who have been helping me create new worlds, doing amazing things in the Galaxy, because you are powerful Spirit Beings with incredible talents, who took everything from you, including your memories of Who You Really Are.

We know why, but I am not going to tell the story of how this planet was enslaved and why it happened, as it is not important at this time.

The important thing at this moment is that all together, including Me and the rest of the Spiritual Beings on the other side, together with you and everyone, from all over the world, let us unite and join our hands to do only Our Spiritual Work, so everything changes in one second.

You know that as you read or hear my message right now, things are changing right now, as a lot is happening behind the scenes, of which you are not aware.
You must understand that there is a lot of information and misinformation in the media and everywhere, also through the channels.
I am not trying to diminish any channel, I am just saying that you need to use your own judgment, you need to feel through your heart and your Soul, what is or is not the Truth.
Dear children, I love you, I will always love you and help you reach Ascension to the fifth dimension, that is why I am the First Creator, I have been chosen to play this role.
Please stop questioning the channelers when you notice that some groups do.
The Spirits come through real Beings, which are the correct channels that have been open.

I want to tell you that a part of the Beings of Light is still asleep, even though they are channeling messages they still need to put aside their egos, so stop trying to be a celebrity.
They need to stop focusing so much on their own success, to do what they came here to do, which is to help humanity in the Ascension Process, being clear channels that only tell the Truth in their messages, without adding their own opinion to the information they transmit.
Instead of expressing your own opinion or questioning a channel, just go with the flow and put yourself on the role of just receiving the information, even if sometimes it doesn't make any sense to you.
Simply, without worrying about it, it processes the information by sending Light from your Source, so that this channel can continue delivering its messages to the rest of the world.
I understand what sometimes happens to you, as you read or hear a message, that you pause to start questioning the entire channeling.
Then, in an attempt to improve the message, you conclude that you have changed it, but I remind you that this is not the reason why we came to speak to you here.
We come to speak to tell you the Truth, although it may not always be the Truth that you want.
But it is still the Truth and it is good, because you are still learning from It, since it allows you to continue forward.
For having worked with you in the past, I know how wonderful you are, but you forgot and it's fine.
They will soon wake up and we will all come together as a Great Family, together we will begin to create wonderful things again.

You will no longer have to worry about money, bills, etc., it will be a beautiful and wonderful world, so trust me and yourself, because we are all ONE, there is no separation, there is no beginning or end.

You live forever, you only change shape, but that will also change.

You can live as long as you want and also change the shape when you want to, without being forced out of it.

I am very happy to be Here and Now, due to my Power and my great Energy, I was a little worried about how I would get through this channel.
But I see that the channel is fine, so this means that I will come back again and hope that next time, the message is full of more joyous news.
All this chaos, misunderstandings, fears and everything that is happening, will pass.
I look forward to incredible, beautiful and happy moments for the Light Beings of Mother Gaia.
I send you all my Love and Support, also that of the Ascended Masters, the Galactic Federation, Counselors and that of all the others who are participating for the first time in this incredible Ascension Process.


Thank you, I am The First Creator, through  Erena Velázquez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...