Translate

29 de junio de 2017

World Religions organized under 10 headings 10. "Our Religion" Christianity


During the stay of Jesus, Gonod and Alexandria Ganid, the young man spent much of his time and money spent no small fortune from his father collecting the teachings of the world religions about God and his relations with mortal man. Ganid employed more than threescore learned translators in drafting this summary of the religious doctrines of the world concerning the Deities. It should be clarified that in this writing all these teachings describing monotheism largely came directly or indirectly from the preaching of the missionaries of Machiventa Melchizedek, who left their Salem headquarters to spread the doctrine of one God-Almighty - to the ends of the earth.
We present here a summary Ganid's manuscript, which he prepared at Alexandria and Rome, and was preserved in India for hundreds of years after his death. 


10. "Our Religion» Christianity

Resultat d'imatges of Christianity  Resultat d'imatges of Christianity
 After the hard work of gathering the teachings of the world religions on the Paradise Father, Ganid the task of preparing what he considered a summary of his concept of God as a result of the teachings of Jesus prevailed. This young man had become the habit of naming such beliefs as "our religion." Here are his notes:
 "The Lord our God is one Lord, and you must love him with all your mind and heart;while you do everything you can to love your children as you love yourself. This one God is our heavenly Father, in whom all things consist, and who dwells by his spirit, in every sincere human soul. We, the children of God, we must learn to trust our soul in its custody as a faithful Creator. With our heavenly Father all things are possible. Since he is the Creator who made all things and all beings, could not be otherwise. Although we can not see God, we can know. And daily living the will of the heavenly Father, we can reveal him to our fellow men.
 "The divine riches of God's character must be infinitely deep and eternally wise. We can not seek God by knowledge, but we can know in our hearts through personal experience. Although we can not understand his righteousness, the humblest being on earth can receive his mercy. Father fills the universe, but also lives in our hearts. The mind of man is human, mortal; but the spirit of man is divine, immortal. God is not only powerful but also all-wise. If our earthly, even with their tendency to evil, know how parents love their children and good donor good gifts, the more good heavenly Father will know how wisely to love his earthly children and give them the appropriate blessings.
"The heavenly Father will not allow one of their children perish if that child wants to find the Father and truly longs to be like him. Our Father even loves the wicked and is always kind to the ungrateful. If only more human beings could know the goodness of God, they would certainly be led to repent of their wickedness and would know give up all known sin. All good things come down from the Father of lights, in whom there is no variation or shadow of change. The spirit of the true God is in man's heart. He wants all men are brothers. When men begin to feel after God, there have proof that God has found, and they are in search of knowledge of God. We live in God and God dwells in us.
 "Now I do not just believe that God is the Father of all my people; henceforth also I believe that he is  my  father. Forever I will try to worship God with the help of the Spirit of Truth, which will help me when I really know God. But first I am going to practice worshiping God by learning to do the will of God on earth; that is I will do my best to treat each of my fellow mortals just as I think God would like me to treat him. If we live this life in the flesh, many things we ask God, and he will dispense us the desire of our hearts so we can be better prepared to serve others. And all of this loving service to the children of God increases our ability to receive and have the experience of enjoying the goods of heaven,
 "Every day I give thanks to God for his unspeakable gifts; I praise him for his wonderful works to the children of men works. For me he is the Almighty, the Creator, the Power, and Mercy, but above all, he is my spiritual Father, and as his earthly son ever go out to see it. And my tutor has said that by searching for I will become like him.By faith in God I have attained peace with him. This new religion of ours is full of joy and generates an enduring happiness. I am confident that I will be faithful even to death and safely receive the crown of eternal life.
 "I am learning to prove all things and adhere to what is good. What I wanted to do to me men, so I will do to my fellows. By this new faith I know that man may become the son of God, but sometimes terrifies me stop and think that all men are my brothers, but it must be true. I do not see how I can rejoice in the fatherhood of God if we reject the brotherhood of man. The call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. If that is true, then all men must be my brothers.
 "From now on I will make my secret acts of kindness; I will also pray especially when I am alone. I will not judge, not to fall into injustice towards my fellow men. I learn to love my enemies; indeed not yet fully mastered this practice of being Godlike. Though I see God in these other religions, I find it in 'our religion' most beautiful, loving, merciful, personal and positive. But above all, this great and glorious Being is my spiritual Father;I am your son. And finally I can not find it and eternally serve but through my honest desire to liken him. At last I have a religion with a God, a marvelous God, and he is the God of eternal salvation. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...