Translate

29 de junio de 2017

World Religions organized under 10 headings 7. Shintoism


During the stay of Jesus, Gonod and Alexandria Ganid, the young man spent much of his time and money spent no small fortune from his father collecting the teachings of the world religions about God and his relations with mortal man. Ganid employed more than threescore learned translators in drafting this summary of the religious doctrines of the world concerning the Deities. It should be clarified that in this writing all these teachings describing monotheism largely came directly or indirectly from the preaching of the missionaries of Machiventa Melchizedek, who left their Salem headquarters to spread the doctrine of one God-Almighty - to the ends of the earth.
We present here a summary Ganid's manuscript, which he prepared at Alexandria and Rome, and was preserved in India for hundreds of years after his death

7. Shinto

Resultat d'imatges of Shintoism
Only recently they had come to the library of Alexandria the manuscripts of this Far-Eastern religion. It was the only world religion of which Ganid had never heard. This belief also contained traces of primitive Melchizedek teachings, as can be seen in the following summary:
 "The Lord says: 'You are those who receive my divine power; all men enjoy my ministry of mercy. I delight in multiplying the righteous in all the earth. In both the beauties of nature and virtue of men he revealed the Prince of Heaven and nature shows his fastball. Like those of yesteryear did not know my name, I reveal myself born into the world as a visible existence and suffered such humiliation for the man will not forget my name. I am the maker of heaven and earth; the sun and the moon and all the stars obey my will. I am the ruler of all creatures on earth and in the four seas.Although I am great and supreme, still I have heard for the prayer of the poorest among men. If a creature will worship me, I will hear your prayer and grant the desire of his heart. '
'' Every time man yields to anxiety, he takes one step of guiding spirit of his heart. 'Pride obscures God. If you want to get the help of heaven away your pride; any hint of pride obstructs saving light, like a cloud. If you have no righteousness it is in vain to pray for what has been left out. 'If I hear your prayers, it is because you come before me with a clean heart, free from falsehood and hypocrisy, with a soul which reflects truth like a mirror. If you want to gain immortality, renounces the world and come to me. ' "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...