Translate

29 de junio de 2017

World Religions organized under 10 headings: 2. Judaism


2. Judaism

Resultat d'imatges of Judaism
 The Kenites of Palestine salvaged much of the teaching of Melchizedek, and from these records, as were preserved and modified by the Jews, Jesus and Ganid made the following selection:
 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. And, behold, all things he created were very good. The Lord, he is God; there is none beside him in heaven above or on the earth below. Therefore you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and with all your strength. The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament proclaims his handiwork. One day they pour forth speech day; and night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. The Lord's work is great, and in wisdom has made all things; the Lord's greatness is unsearchable. Know the number of the stars and calls them all by name.
"The power of the Lord is great and his understanding is infinite. the Lord says: 'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts'. God reveals the deep things and the hidden things because the light dwells with him. Merciful and gracious is the Lord; It is patient and rich in goodness and truth. Good and upright is the Lord; He will guide the humble in justice. Taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who trusts in God. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
"The mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him and his righteousness unto children's children. The Lord is gracious and full of compassion. The Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies over all his creation; He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Whither I go with the spirit of God? Whither shall I flee from the divine presence? Thus saith the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: 'I dwell in the high and holy place; and also with him who is contrite heart and humble spirit! ' No one can hide from our God, for he fills heaven and earth. Let the heavens rejoice and let the earth. And say among the nations: the Lord reigns! Thank God, because his mercy endures forever.
"The heavens declare God's righteousness, and all people saw his glory. It is God who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. His mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth to all generations. Our God is governor among the nations. Let all the earth be filled with his glory! Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness and for his wonderful gifts to the children of men!
 "God has made man a little less than divine and has crowned him with love and mercy. The Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; knowledge of the Supreme is understanding. Almighty God says: 'Walk before me and be blameless' Do not forget that before destruction is pride, and before the fall of the ativez spirit. Which governs your spirit is more powerful than he who takes a city. the Lord God, the Holy One says: 'When returning to your spiritual rest will be saved; in quietness and confidence shall be your strength. " Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. The Lord will give you rest from your fear. the Lord says: 'Fear not, because Im with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen thee; I'll help you; yes, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "
 "God is our Father; the Lord is our redeemer. God created the hosts of the universe, and preserves them all. His righteousness is like the mountains and his judgment like the great deep. He makes us drink from the river of his pleasures, and in his light we see light. Good is to thank the Lord and sing praises to the Most High; show patience lover in the morning and divine faithfulness every night. God's kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is My Shepherd; I shall not want. In green pastures He makes me lie; beside the still waters of repose I lead them. He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness. Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for God is with me. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
"Yahweh is the God of my salvation; therefore in the divine name will I put my trust. I trust in the Lord with all my heart; and in my own understanding I will not support. In all my ways I will acknowledge, and he will direct my path. The Lord is faithful, he will keep his word with those who serve; The just shall live by faith. If you do not do well, it is because sin lies at the door; men collected the evil and sin have planted sow. Fret not yourself because of evildoers. If you regard iniquity in your heart, the Lord will not listen; if you sin against God, you also stand against your own soul. God will bring every work into judgment man, with every secret thing, whether good or bad. For as man thinks in his heart, so is he.
"The Lord is near to all who call upon him in sincerity and in truth. Crying last night, but joy cometh in the morning. A merry heart does good like a medicine. God will deny no good thing from those who walk uprightly. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Thus saith the Lord that created the heavens and formed the earth: 'There is no God but me, a righteous God and a Savior. Look unto me and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth. If you seek me, you shall find me, if you seek me with all your heart '. The meek shall inherit the earth and rejoice in the abundance of peace. Who sows iniquity reap calamity; who sows the wind will reap the whirlwind.
 " 'Come now, let us reason together,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins be as scarlet, as snow they shall be white. Though they be as scarlet, they shall be as wool. ' But there is no peace for the wicked; are your sins that you have denied the good things. God is the health of my countenance and the joy of my soul. The eternal God is my strength; he is our dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, he saves those who have a spirit like a child. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord saves them all to you. Directs the Lord your way Trust him and he will accomplish. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
 "Love your neighbor as yourself; Do not hold grudges against any man. What you hate, do not do to anyone. Love your brother, because the Lord has said, 'I will love my children freely.' The path of the righteous is as a shining light that shines more and more until the perfect day. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who bring many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. The wicked abandon his evil way and the unrighteous man his rebellious thoughts. Says the Lord: 'Come back to me, and have mercy on you; I will abundantly pardon. "
 "Says God, the creator of heaven and earth: 'Great peace have they who love my law. My commandments are: You love me with all your heart; You have no other gods before me; you shall not take my name in vain; remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy; Honor thy father and thy mother; You do not kill, You do not commit adultery; You do not steal; Thou shalt not bear false witness; You shall not covet '.
 "And to all those who love the Lord above all things and their neighbor as themselves, the God of heaven says: 'I will rescue you from the grave; I will redeem you from death. I will be merciful to your children and righteous. I have not told my creatures on earth who are the children of the living God? Do not I have loved you with an everlasting love? Do not I have called you to become my likeness and dwell forever with me in Paradise? ' "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...