Translate

23 de diciembre de 2018

My Holy Presence ~ Divine Ascended Master Being ~

L’Aura Pleiadian - My Holy Presence ~ Divine Ascended Master Being ~ Invocation - Dec 22, 2018





In Divine Bliss ~ I Am anointed as The Holy Divine Ascended Master ~ BEING ~ that I am, now.

I live and Breathe ~ As My Eternal Presence ~ that forever Graces every moment with its Sacred Holy Light.

I Am Present in the 5th Dimension as The Eternal Light Being ~ that I Am ~ eternally and now.


My Holy Original Divine Light flows through me as the One God Self, United Holy Being ~ that I AM, now.

I have consciously merged through sacred eternal true Love, all aspects of my Being, my Holy Twin Flame, All that I Am eternally, in ecstasy, Now.

In Love and Bliss, I have transformed, I have awakened, I have acknowledged, ALL That I Am eternally, as the ONE Divine Ascended Master Being ~ Presence ~ that has forever and eternally Flowed Through Me, AS My Divine Original Light ~ Now.

I Am The Divine Love ~ BEING ~ Presence ~ that Blesses ALL and anoints ALL~ AS The One Eternal Divine Presence, Divine Ascended Master, that I Am forever, Being ~ Now. In love.


L’Aura Pleiadian (The New Divine Humanity)
copyright L’Aura Pleiadian~ The New Divine Humanity 2012-2018

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...