Translate

26 de febrero de 2016

King Juan Carlos organized the coup




You are here: Papers classified 23F come to light: 'The King Juan Carlos organized the coup' agencies that morning arrived a little late to "Cold River" (1) and Don Sabino was already there, in the usual table where we sat on Saturdays and overlooking the Plaza de Colón. He had a front coffee, a glass of water, and leafing through the day's newspapers. Nothing greet sat down and almost without further words he took some folded from the inside pocket of his jacket folios and said .. "Here, this is one of the" Memories "I'm writing I wrote last night almost a jerk I want you you read it here and now give me your opinion. " I took those pages and I read with real interest. I reproduce here the notes right there took vuelapluma and when he authorized me, it would not dejármelos or to make photocopies. The pages were written in his own handwriting. And always remember his beautiful letter. Rest in peace, Sabino. Recuerdos de Sabino Fernández Campo: What really happened 23F"That afternoon, the afternoon of February 23, 1981, I was in my office reviewing papers, like almost every evening, when suddenly burst without even knocking on the door, Fernando Gutierrez and almost crying told me:-! Sabino, fast, connects the radio I immediately turned on the radio and we listened with astonishment what all Spaniards: the cries of Tejero and shots .. . and I felt like a whip across my body. I should wear white in seconds and without thinking I jumped up and went straight to the office of King. When I entered, nor do I knocked on the door, I saw the King and Queen were already glued to the radio and listening intently course, quiet.. - Sir !, what's going on in Congress? - Sabino, please do not get upset you're pale.! - Sir, if there have been shots !. - I know, I've heard. - Majesty, this is very serious there can be dead.! - quiet, man, quiet. Not lose calm in difficult situations. Please contact Security fast and find out what's going on . - Sir, just in case I will give instructions to strengthen security of the Palace. - Yes, that's fine. Do it! The Queen had said nothing, though his face was a poem. But when I went out the phone rang and the King, as he picked up, he asked me to wait. Then His Majesty, and the phone, said very upset: - Alfonso !, what happens? What were those shots? - ...? - Of course I did not hear clearly the words on the other side of the phone or I would find the answers except for the King. - What the hell is that bullying! That was not planned! I want desperately to know what is happening there now. - ...? - Yes, learn from everything and you come urgently to the Zarzuela - ...? At that moment and motioned him know the King that postponement your answer. Then His Majesty said: - Alfonso, let me a few minutes and call me later (and hung up the phone.) - What, Sabino? - Lord, I do not know what happens, but I think the General Navy should stay in office. - Why? - Lord, in battle a boss can not leave his post. It would be nonsense. - But I need to know is what happened. The shots were not provided. - Sir, I do not understand. - Yes, Sabino, forgive (and King returned to his usual control). I'll explain later. Well, maybe you're right. I'll tell you now to stay in office.- He 's right Sabino said the Queen. And then, had not elapsed or three minutes, he returned the phone rang again and again was the general Armada. - Look, Alfonso, we have decided that follow there and do not move until further notice. - ...? - Yes, I know, Alfonso, I know that the situation is difficult and complicated. But again, stay there, we'll talk later. - Lord, I go to my office then I said, amazed as he was. Will gather information and instruct security. - Okay, okay. And I turned to my office, where he hoped distressed Fernando Gutierrez. - Fernando, you have to urgently call the television, radio and newspapers, to find out what It is happening and that news has them. Come on , quick. When I stay just I realized that my head was a volcano and a hundred questions arose me like lightning. What was it of "was not planned"? Why the King appeared to be calm with me and not with Armada? What was that? It was it crazy individual action Tejero? Was it a coup? It was the bridgehead nothing more serious? ... And the doubts flooded my head! God, the situation hardly let me think !.So I picked up the phone and called the special phone that Congress had to talk to the person of the house that had highlighted that afternoon to have direct information. I asked, as I unhook someone on the other side, the henchman who was prominent because there was not. But the person who took it passed me, very nervous, what had happened and what was going on , and one thing gave me such an impact that I almost fell down .Tejero who had said that made ​​him 'ON BEHALF OF KING !!. That clouded my revoir and even my heart started beating dangerously. In the name of the King? What's going on here? Then I also called my friend Lacaci, Captain General of Madrid, and found that was so disoriented and confused as I was . The man was trying toknow exactly what was happening in Brunete. We agreed to talk and be in constant contact, because it was essential to know what he would do Armoured. And again I went to see the King. I entered the office and Her Majesty was on the phone and his partner, who was none other than General Armada, he said: - Alfonso, if it is true that madman has entered the Congress on behalf of the King must urgently deny and i want to know urgently - and almost cried King said Tejero why such a thing. - And more hung up the phone. I went without sitting, standing (sitting there was the Queen). - Sir, I see that you know. That is very serious. - Yes, Sabino, the thing is serious. I believe we must authorize Navy to come to the Zarzuela and we explain in detail what is going on , because I think they are things happening here that were not foreseen. - Things that were not foreseen?What His Majesty mean? - Well, so to speak (but, for the first time noticed some nervousness in the King, as if to hide something) - Well, Lord, I still think that the General Navy should stay in office. Lord, I believe it is urgent that His Majesty speak directly to the General Captains to know what they think and what is happening in their respective Regions. I also think it is urgent that His Majesty publicly belies what he is saying Tejero in Congress. I think should be addressed to the Spanish for Spanish Television. -. Well, do you arrange with TV and once done you come here and talk to the General Captains So I returned to my office, where I was supernervioso Fernando Gutierrez, who without waste time told me: -. Sabino, the military has taken Spanish National Television and Radio - What! What do you say? - I just confirmed what the general director. At that time the phone rang.General Juste was asking to speak with me. I quickly started speaking. - Juste, what happens? - Sabino (the General Juste and I were good friends from my time in the Army Ministry). Is the General Navy in the Zarzuela?- No, why do you ask? - Because I am told that at this time the General Navy had to be in the Zarzuela. - And that why? Who has told you about it? - Commander Pardo Stride, who apparently knows mouth of General Milans. - Well, Juste, Navy is not in the Zarzuela, neither is nor was he expected. - Thank you , Sabino, that changes things. Thanks again. I'll call you later. - Hey, hey, why change things? What things? -. Sabino, please call after I hung up the phone and my head was buzzing. For the first time I sensed something about the General Armada, perhaps by his insistence on going to the Zarzuela. My instinct and put me on guard. Also news of Armada had come across Milans del Bosch. And so, as with "all flies behind the ear , " I went back to the office of His Majesty and when I entered I was surprised at night, what I say, the surprise of my life. Because there was offering. And that clouded my mind and infuriated me. So, and now without protocols, I went to His Majesty and without thinking I said facing him: - Sir ... you crazy!? We are on the brink and you toasting with champagne and almost I cried Lord !, do not you realize that the monarchy is in danger? He did not realize that may be the end of his reign? 'Remember what happened to his grandfather !!! Then the king's face changed color and watched as his hands began to tremble and almost inaudibly out to those present, who immediately left the office sent. (*) All but the Queen, who had poker face. Once His Majesty alone came to me and shaking and almost crying, she took my hands and pleadingly told me: - Sabino, please save me ! Save me, save the Monarchy, now do not know what I do or what to say! - Majesty will reassure everyone. It is the time of sorrows. You yourself told me before that you had to stay calm in difficult times. What you need to do is try to control the situation and it is essential to speak to the General Captains. I warn that the Brunete has already taken Spanish Television and National Radio. - I knew it , I knew it ! I knew it ! - What did Lord? - What would happen At that time the Queen got up and wordlessly left the office. And I fell apart. My legs were shaking. Then the king sat at his table and rested his head in his hands. I sat in front and waited a few seconds before speaking. - Sir, I do not know what His Majesty know, but whatever it is, now what we need to do is stop this madness. If he succeeds "that" the monarchy will fall as fell from his grandfather. - Yeah, yeah, you're right. Please speak you with General and make Captains you can. - No, Lord, with the Captains General must speak the Supreme Chief of the Armed Forces, and that honor belongs to His Majesty. - Yes, you're right. .. but do not go here. And there I stood while King spoke in this order, with Jaime Milans del Bosch (III Military Region), Guillermo Quintana Lacacci (Region I), Peter Merry Gordon (II Region), Antonio Pascual Galmes (IV Region), Antonio Elícegui Prieto ( V Region), Luis Polanco Mejorada (VI Region), Angel Capano Lopez (Region VII), Manuel Fernandez Posse (VIII Region), Antonio Delgado Alvarez (Region IX), Manuel de la Pascual Torre (Baleares), Jesus Gonzalez de Yerro ( Canary Islands) and Ignacio Alfaro Arregui, then Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JUJEM) and Luis Arebalo Peyuz, chief of Staff Admiral of the Navy. What King spoke with senior army will speak in the next installment. " - This is a bomb, Sabino !! - I know. - This changes everything. - I know. - This changes the history. - I know ... but it's the truth. - you know what can happen if it is published? - not be published, at least while I live. - your "Memoirs" will be? - No, you know .. I am not in favor of "Memoirs" a "Memoirs" are a very serious and very detailed thing I prefer to call this I write "Memories" a "Recuerdo" just forces you to write what you remember.. - But, I understand that this is just the beginning of what happened that evening. - that's right , next Saturday will show you write these days, if I have wanted, because I have my doubts ... sometimes I think that the story has written "that" is already set in stone Besides, I'm watching Prometheus Bound.. - why? - Yes, I see chained me to my own words and everything I've been saying since 1981. I helped create the version that has passed into history and now desdecirme sure I would throw it in face everyone. Because they may think that if he lied then, now so I can be doing. Many achacarían me to speak now with resentment by the "kick in the ass" who gave me Your Majesty last year. - No, Sabino, your prestige serious man is beyond doubt and sure you will believe at face value. Many events in history have suffered significant fluctuations and changes over time. What does concern me is the position to be taken by the monarch if your version is now made ​​public. - Well, you can imagine. - It could be until the fall of the monarchy. - I do not think so. Although many do not believe Spain has no other wayout now that the Monarchy. That maybe Franco was right about and all was bound and tied! - Yes, but the image of the King "savior of democracy" will be over. - Well, that's true, but between history, the monarchy, the king or Truth, I prefer to stay with the Truth. It is my conscience. I'm going to be 77 years old and am, as I said Baroja, on the last bend in the road. I also owe my lieutenant Rubio, you know the story. And there we leave that day conversation. It was then that he told me that it take the notes he wanted, knowing, as he proved on many occasions that I was a tomb

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...