Translate

1 de octubre de 2017

"Take a Deep Breath, Now Exhale" by Truthseeker - 10.1.17

Entry Submitted by Truthseeker at 11:29 AM EDT on October 1, 2017

So today is supposedly "GESARA" Day, but for some strange reason nothing feels or seems any different! As I've stated many times, the RV/GCR process may be in the works, but we Dinarian's IMO will NEVER get a heads up on the timing of this event. You have to use common sense when trying to figure out the timeframe of the RV/GCR. First off, there are over 30 million currency investors, of those 30 million I would guesstimate approximately 20 million of them are paying close attention to daily events/exchange rates, and of those 20 million I would guesstimate 10 million of them are in some sort of a dire financial situation. So if we received accurate Intel with a close RV timeline, there would complete mass chaos the morning of the event with 10 million extremely anxious investors looking to exchange ASAP! I may be wrong, but honestly that just doesn't make any sense. In all the different scenarios in my head a sudden high-dollar rollout just doesn't seem likely. So as I've been stating all along, I do expect the RV to occur someday, but I have no clue when that will be. As for the rollout, I would expect an IQD RV to come in somewhere around .10 to .30 with a disclaimer/statement that ALL three zero notes (outside of Iraq) must be exchanged within a certain time period (somewhere between 2-weeks to a month). I would then expect the IQD to RV again just after the expiration date on the three zero notes expires. This would allow Iraq to place the value of the IQD on par with its neighbor Kuwait, and not have to fund and/or create "instant millionaires", which has the potential to be extremely dangerous throughout the USA. When I say dangerous, please understand what I'm referring to; I'm talking about average American's who become instant millionaires and don't have any sort of "money management plan of action" to implement, that IMO is extremely dangerous! As far as the GCR goes, I do feel there will be a reset/GCR but I cannot envision we currency holders will rates anywhere near what's being posted. To think we'd get $20.00 plus for the VND or $3.00 dollars for ZIM without dropping any zeros, just doesn't make any sense. IMO I could see us getting a flat number per 100 trillion ZIM note, but I also believe there will be some sort of cap. Does it make sense that person can bring a suitcase full of ZIM into their appointment and leave with more value than several countries combined, I severely doubt that will happen.

So place your currencies in a safe spot, stay alert and carry on with your lives. I feel the RV is coming but I do not see it happening until closer to the new year. Just my thoughts, sorry if that disappoints readers, that is not my intent. Try to remain grounded, that's my intent.

GO RV
Truthseeker

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...