Translate

27 de septiembre de 2019

Michael Cottrell: The SWIFT system is already gone. CIPS has taken over. SWIFT had a 72 hour built-in hold that allowed the money to be played with

MarkZ Friday morning live stream – 27 SEPTEMBER

There is great expectation for today and the next few days. Three of my sources are now under NDA’s.

Michael Cottrell: The SWIFT system is already gone. CIPS has taken over. SWIFT had a 72 hour built-in hold that allowed the money to be played with. 

That is gone. I believe we are going to revert back to the original Constitution and continue on from there. The banks cannot survive much longer under the current system. 

They cannot pay the interest due on the derivatives. When I put in the codes delivered to me by the team, two things happen. 

All fiat currencies will be immediately zeroed out, as well as all debt to financial institutions. It has to be in order to reset the system. Everybody will start anew, clean slate. 

I am not aware of a 21 national gold treaty that reportedly expires today. Much of common law is not even written down. People are sitting as judges on admiralty courts. It may take 180 days for the transition to common law to come about. 

The Golden Dragon is the one who has the final say-so for the RV. I do not know him personally. I have heard that a thousand banks in Europe and the U.S. will go bankrupt. 

All funds needed for 401k’s and retirement plans have been put aside, and will be secure. No harm is to result from execution of the gold treaty. I don’t know if 401k loans will be forgiven. Debt forgiveness has to be worldwide in order to have a level playing field around the world. 

I don’t know how state taxes will work after this goes. Annuity treatment is a good question. I don’t know. They are based on bonds. 

INTERPOL has met with Leo Wanta to clarify my role in this. Bush Sr used my companies as a front.

 I was chosen when I stupidly agreed to have partners in my company. I confronted Treasury when I realized what they were doing. I would not cross the line. I was the only one who refused to work for GHW Bush. 

MarkZ:We should have gone over the top last night. I am waiting for further news, we were told any moment is a possible GO in the next day or so.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...