Translate

25 de febrero de 2021

ALLOWING SACRED SEXUAL PLEASURE

 馃挅 ALLOWING SACRED SEXUAL PLEASURE / IF I OPEN MY LEGS TO YOU WILLINGLY, WITH INTENT. YOU HAVE SHOWN YOU ARE AN ALCHEMIST, A FELLOW JOURNEYER TO EVOLUTION & YOU HAVE SHOWN ME A COMMITMENT TO MEET ME THERE & I ALLOW MY FEMININE TO FEEL YOUR MASCULINE, TO VORTEX UPWARDS IN INTIMACY OF PROXIMITY / IN SERVICE FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL TO RELEASE FOR BOTH PARTIES 馃挅



When I open my legs I open my soul.

I have decided that I am ready to create, transmute, transcend boundaries with you.

When I open my legs to you, I stand in true vulnerability and fear, it takes courage to let your energy into my being, to be primaly penetrated. To hold space physically and emotionally for not only myself but another.

When I open my legs, I am opening, mind, body and spirit....allowing.

I stand in the feminine that chooses your primal lust, your desire your animal urge. I want to celebrate this with you, I want to see it course through your body. I want you to enjoy it through me.

As; I want to see your fear of release, of touching oneness, of the expansion, the feelings which overwhelm, which may cause you to believe you are unworthy of such, or to receive it all. But dear masculine you are.

When I open my legs, I want to feel all that you are, all that you desire. I want to see both your masculine and feminine, and the archetypes wash over you and through you.

When I open my legs, I have put aside old patterns and stories of objectification, of sinful desire. I release religious undertones, of patriarchal dominance, of the wounded male and the wounded female.

I call upon myself to feel all my chakras, allowing, sensuality, my sex, to be the whore and the virgin, without judgment; as I deserve pleasure because I am worthy of my sensuality. Of feeling.

And in opening my legs to you within this dance of the duality, of servitude and release for both parties, I realise a desire to serve as much as be taken, as you lead through following.

When I open my legs, I allow my feminine to feel your masculine, to vortex upwards in intamacy of proximity.

I feel the urge to become one momentarily, to remember a time before separation, before there was birthed a fear of rejection, before my body knew only me, and my soul rembered you as part of the greater consciousness.

When I open my legs, I allow the energy to flow from root chakra, my sex, to solar plexus and heart, where I feel the source of humanity that pulsates through you, encompass my being in gratitude for the mirror you are. I allow my heart to grow, to feel, to touch. And I feel our sex energy flow up toward crown, as we release into oneness and so become part of the healing consciousness.

When I open my legs, I have consciously chosen you as both a mirror and a teacher, a lover and holder of space, a being that is willing to transcend time.

When I open my legs as a woman, I stand at my most vulnerable, my most raw, and at my most courageous. If I open my legs to you willingly, consciously, with intent. You have shown you are an alchemist, a fellow journeyer to evolution, and you have shown me a commitment, to meet me there.

~ Naomi Kekeni

Art by Tina Maria Elena ⠀

馃挅馃憫馃尮⚜️馃挅

Love the unlovable

Forgive the unforgivable

We are ALL ONE

Heaven is back on Earth

Let's make, create and give birth to LOVE

馃挅馃憫馃尮⚜️ 馃挅

I am that I am

Inanna I Am

Goddess of Multiversal Love 

Keeper of the Sacred Divine Feminine Magical Sexuality Codes from Ancient Egypt & Carrier of the White Flame from Andromeda

I feel very Honored, Humble and Grateful

~ Agnes Lindhout / Inanna

馃挅馃尮馃挅

In Liefde en Licht

馃挅

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como tel茅fonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACI脫N MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos m铆os que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ning煤...