Translate

21 de octubre de 2017

confessions and statements of a president


I preside over a European country with an antiquity of 500 years. It was forged based on conquests, deaths under the establishment of a religion, catholic, deaths, impositions to the invaded lands forcing us to speak with our language.

I had to govern this country with a cojonera fly that for 300 gives us the murga, luckily I have allies, as corrupt as my government that with a flag of 12 yellow stars with blue background give me support to be able to oppress all those rebel people that under threats of independence attempts to destroy a country that cost a lot of money to plunder and build it.

On October 21, 2017, I applied the law (illegal) to this revolutionary territory activating article 155 to provoke a war and continue looting these idiots as did my ancestors.

I wanted to continue looting and these idiots will leave me in ruin and my subjects will ask me for responsibilities, I am already imputed for corruption, you think that matters a lot? I have the judges bought and they call me corrupt when they are the corrupt ?.

INNOCENT, I will always be innocent of all charges.

Whoever has eyes to see, whoever reads interpreter between the lines.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...