Translate

28 de abril de 2018

the Global Currency Reset would not manifest ’til May 2018


If You Appreciate What We Do, Please Support Us

Greetings Everyone, KejRaj here again!
If someone ten years ago would have told me that the Global Currency Reset would not manifest ’til May 2018, I would have most likely rolled my eyes at them and keep walking. I think many of us would have given the same reaction.
Here we are yet again. So much is happening and so much is NOT happening. Who’s holding things up? I will give my point of view on this and more in a different article.
Right now, I ask for your support to keep me moving. And ‘patiently’ hope and wait for the GCR to manifest ‘soon’. I am beyond grateful to all of you! I wish I could express more fully how I FEEL, the term grateful doesn’t even begin to express the true feelings I experience from your support, in all the forms that it comes. THANK YOU.
In motion I have set three things. 

1. To resume posting my weekly or bi-weekly newsletter, and post MORE of everything than I have in the past. Channelings, Science, Spirituality, Astrology, Disclosure and more. 

2. The articles I have written myself and more, will be put in pdf format and uploaded here on the website for all to download. 

3. I will share a more detailed article on myself, who I am, where I hail from and so on.

I thank you infinitely, from heart to heart, I am KejRaj!


Copyright © 2018 Era of Light All Rights Reserved

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...