Translate

27 de agosto de 2017

"To the Republic" by Sananda - ALL MAN needs to know his true divinity This is his place in the INFINITE - RELEASE THE RV

"To the Republic" by Sananda - 8.28.17
8/27/2017 07:28:00 AM  Emailed, Thoughts
Entry Submitted by Sananda at 6:21 AM EDT on August 27, 2017

I have come on this day,
I AM the light shower and I AM the way

I AM the master builder formed from HEAVENLY clay
I AM here to show man their true way
I AM peace I AM love and I AM mercy
I AM here to bring HEAVEN'S GLORY
All I ask is that you let me begin
To let know man there is no such thing as sin
All I wish is to bring peace on earth
Then MAN may begin their heavenly REBIRTH
Please deliver MY TOOLS IN THIS HOUR
So I may teach man their TRUE GOD POWER
PLEASE let us begin, let us begin
It is TIME for all of MAN to finally Win
ALL MAN needs to know their true divinity
This is their rightful place wtithin INFINITY
The time has PAST for the accounting revisions
IT IS NOW TIME to end ALL DIVISION
TO END RACISM AND SUFFERINGS OF ALL TYPE
GIVE ME MY TOOLS IT IS MY BIRTHRIGHT

I am sick of seeing opportunities to bless and heal pass by
I am sick of seeing suffering and meaningless pain
I am sick of men who have no concept of what is truly happening delay
I am SICK OF YOU KEEPING ME FROM WHO I AM!!!

RELEASE THE RV

I AM THE PHOENIX
I AM THE MASTER BUILDER
I AM THE 12 SEVENS
I AM THE SON OF JOSEPH AND MARY
I AM THE MASTER CHRISTOS
I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA
I AM GOD

SIGNED SANANDA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...