Translate

17 de abril de 2018

DIVINE MOTHER - RITUAL OF AWAKENING -2 (LAW OF GRACE)


 The waters of Grace spilled on land, fertile soil. The creative power finds receptive ground and produce fruit, beautiful fruits, tasty fruits that remove hunger, dissolving scarcity, abundance and ratify manifest wealth. 

Blessings and peace, sons and daughters of my sacred womb. My voice rises from the crystal lattice of the Earth, from the original nucleus, my central flame burns, but today this Ritual Awakening celebrating Law of Grace, my voice is directed to you based on my sacred temples in the inside the Earth.

Each intraterrestrial temple which venerates the mystery of the hidden spirit of planetary life, each flame burning on the altar is the tangible representation of my omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent presence. Each fountain gushing and singing in the course of its waters is the tangible song of my voice never silent, never ceases.

The voices that rise in these inner temples, those in which their older brothers and sisters keep the treasures of his wisdom, his inheritance, my present to you; their voices echo in the vaults of these temples. This is the air, the breath of my soul, the wind carrying my blessings and spreads throughout the world. Underfoot, firm, strong and fertile Earth is. The walls of these temples are my bones are my flesh. Every blessing, every act of expression of divine love is absorbed by my flesh and is reverberated through my body.

It is from within these gems is from my innermost chambers that today my voice extends to their hearts and their ears because these temples are the expression of my grace. Grace manifested as a natural result, spontaneous and interdependent with the Law of potential. A planetary as well as the crystalline core of the Earth, burning and my heart liquid form represents the Laya point one zero point, the primary potential, pure, inexhaustible source of life, love and light.

Well represented by the crystal lattice intraterrestrial temples beneath their feet, in their hearts, the abode of the Fraternity Planetary, my most faithful servants on this planet; there is the manifestation of grace. This mesh is the embodiment of divine grace that flows from my heart, lies the inexhaustible potential of being. 

Today I invite you to look over the next few days, until our next meeting until the next rumble of drums that mark seasonal celebrations of cosmic, solar and planetary impulses, for the awakening of life on this planet to a new level conscience and expression. I invite you to contemplate the Law of Grace.

Grace is my song, Grace is my laughter. Grace is the joy and lightness of one who knows that there is nothing to fear. By recognizing your unlimited potential, which flows from this recognition is Grace, which opens the floodgates of my blessings, my power, my love, my compassion. 

You are my manifestations, expressed tangibly this world are the manifestation of my arms, my legs are my voice. Also the fire that burns and warms the dark world of matter believed to separate.

Come, sons and daughters, drink the water flowing in the heart of the earth. Come on , open your hearts also scattered where this water can run. Are you channels inside the planet crystal lattice. They also are servants of universal brotherhood, cosmic ambassadors of peace, troubadours of divine love. Letting burn and burn in the fire. 

Ah, this fire that burns and burns, burns and burns, burns and burns. Burns and burns. Let yourself burn and burn at the stake of this grace, which is also flowing water. Therein lies the mystery: the Water and Fire completely united in their ancestral and timeless dance. Recognize this dance is continuously produced on this planet in its favor.

Now I invite you also to recognize the inner potential, to recognize the grace that comes from his own heart. Life is a mirror, a mirror of itself. Phases that mirror each other infinite and cyclic higher planes of pure realms to the densest manifestations differentiated from the grosser entities form, all that is a process of reflection of love and truth, light and compassion.

You are the mirror of the timeless truth; They are also the mirror of the relative reality universal. How she would not be there in his fiery center Laya Point? How she would not be there the source of all the inexhaustible potential of life, love and light? How could I not be there too the crystal lattice of the Fraternity Planetary printed in your body and that is Welling, the flow of Grace?

I manifest today as the Mother of Grace, when the brightness of my eyes, which is the sunlight illuminating the planet; when the sound of my voice is the wind blowing in the leaves of the trees, the birds singing, your breathing too; Then the fire of my heart is agile intellect and fearless devotion that burns inside; when the land of my land is meat. So how not flowers from my garden? How can you not also be the Mother of Grace?

I manifest as the Mother of Grace to remind the grace of which are partakers of grace that can be the channel of grace which may be the manifestation and testimony. This grace frees healing powers, this Grace frees the powers of wisdom, grace frees powers this service. 

Children, recognizing that potential, open space for grace is revealed. Leaving aside the small pleasure, small desires, and restricted the particular vision of how life should be, should demonstrate how your experience, come to recognize what is manifestation of grace. There's the transformative power that can be exerted on the reality of the world.

Often, my children confuse its transformative power with the idea that limited his own ego, individual action this fleeting and dreamlike notion of being something, as if that could transform the world, then the world would meet the needs and issues of this dream self. It is this power of Grace of what I speak. 

I manifest as the Mother of Grace grace to remind them that you are partakers of grace that can be the channel of grace which can be the manifestation and testimony. This grace frees healing powers, this Grace frees the powers of wisdom, grace frees powers this service.

I speak grace enables them to transform and transfigure the world that is presented to you as it is, to perceive the essence and character accommodate relative, temporary, ephemeral appearance. 

The appearance of the world is my karmic face - pain instructor, instructor of pleasure. The appearance of the world is perfect as it is, it makes those who sleep sleep and helps awaken those who awaken. There is no error in the appearance of the world, unless your resistance to learn the lesson that this mother taught.

In fact it is their position that determines whether the appearance of the world comes to you as numbing and deadening element or as an element that wakes up, drives them to go forward and make them move on, deeper, deeper. It is your position that determines this and this position is part of its potential. It is by recognizing the potential that makes it possible to transform their position in front of life. And this, by transforming the way they perceive and relate to the world, is Grace itself.

Then, their unsuspected potential are manifest in this world as it is presented. You go to perceive the relative appearance of the world as it is (ephemeral, relative, temporary) without any aspiration that this appearance is perfect as perfection the ego wants. Recognizing that this appearance is perfect, because yes, it is the expression of harmony -the law of harmony that manifests itself as karmic law for the ignorant beings.

This law is justification by which the world appears as it appears, but it is his vision that can determine whether this appearance comes to numb them or come to help them wake up. It is in this appearance, the ephemeral appearance of its unlimited potential also finds expression and application site. This is where compassion must be active and saving. This is where your intelligence must be shrewd and penetrating. This is also where his wisdom to shine and enlighten all beings, being like a beacon from the banks on the other side illuminates the path of sailors, luring them to the safe harbor of the complete and definitive liberation from ignorance.

Grace. Grace is the water that makes them flow with life in the world whatever you seem to be. Grace also cleans up your eyes to see the world as it actually is: the luminous and magical display of pure and enlightened mind; or if they want, luminous and magical display of Mother Ancestral Primordial, because this Mother is wisdom, she is also the Father, unlimited and unceasing compassion.

Testify my grace within you, here in this world as we perceive. No matter, no matter how you see the world-appearance. My invitation is just there for you to open a space of transformation of their position and recognition of Grace. Let the water flow I pour you, this rain refreshing, nutritious blessings. Alone are fertile to absorb water from my Grace will produce fruits that will feed beings, killing their hunger, killing your thirst, hunger and thirst for wisdom.

I invite you during this period to connect with the inner temples of the Earth, these points are constructed in a certain way about my chakras. But not as a conditioned reality outside of you, not as a tangible place to which to flee, because neither this place would be definitely safe haven - no mistake as to this! My body is impermanent, my body is ephemeral.

The interior temples of the earth play a role and a temporary function, they can not be taken as the last refuges. Only the presence primarily illuminated never conditioned which is the true face here and now, which is not recognized, this presence is definitely safe haven. However, this network of temples that are like pearls embedded in my mantle, in my garments, these temples are other repositories and depositories of the treasures of my wisdom and also of the Waters of my grace.

Molex connectors to these temples, without the need for specific intellectual knowledge, separator and discriminatory. Much more than the temples found in his body, which is the fractal representation of this planet; each intraterrestrial temple finds resonance in one of his countless chakras. Not only plants, those that are scattered almost every cell of your body. Recognize there the inner dwellings, sacred temples where the supermundane deities and my worldly servants celebrate and sing, serve and protect wisdom, and support the reverberating voice of wisdom. Held within your body, inside your body hold their breath, let flow Grace, are channels of my grace.

If inspired by the service their older sisters and brothers play within the tangible Earth, you also aspire to be channels of this grace for your brothers and sisters, those who are near and far, to all those with whom you keep some level of connection. Eventually the flow of the grace of your heart will expand and cover the entire visible and invisible universe and then its potential will be updated. 

I enfold with those waters, wrapped in singing this celebration and look in your chest turn this flame. 

I love them. Gracia, in Grace and Grace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...