Translate

5 de abril de 2018


MESSAGE OF MOTHER EARTH - Think move your residences in coastal areas bordering the sea, several miles inward.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 

I am coming to you dear, because I want to give a message to humanity, times are shortened, and there is not much for the changes to take ... one after another ... you see the first news on one side and then and the other end and all will chain. 

Today you read my message and you had a few years ago, and good, but now the changes occur, or occur. 

That's why I ask you follow irradiating like you doing because that will prevent the changes are abrupt. 

I do not know safely and accurately tell where you will first but will suffer most are those found in coastal areas bordering the ocean.

Which has not been eradicated darkness, there will be more dramatic, as I settle down , sway and focus so that not everything is water or land, but there is a balance in everything ... between land and water ... and pockets of darkness always cause as a collapse in my cortex. 

I give eternal thanks for all that you do with the group respond to Commander Ashtar Sheran and Sananda teacher, it fills me with energy and soothes my pain all the damage it has caused me humanity when they kill or poison my sea creatures ... when I bombard on the seabed to extract my blood (oil). 

 but that was over, no longer them any more damage to my body.

I am suffering for all that I have to work with my elementary, because like any mother I want all my children to be saved ... wake up and join you ... but there is no time ... pray ... meditate ... decretad ... Send all light-love that you can whenever you have time ... from home or when you can do it in agroup, everything comes to me, everything calms and relaxes me. 

And so it is. 

Again the whole group "thank you very much for what you give me light and unconditional love." 

We'll be in touch, for now nothing more. 

Says goodbye with love Your Mother Gaia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...