Translate

13 de abril de 2019

CLAIMS FOR SPIRITUAL ELEVATION


- I do not remember to myself that I am happy and prosperous now

- Today I wake up plen @ and happy, I know that wonderful things will happen to me in my life.

-Today I begin this day with great joy in my heart and that will be the premise for me. My fears and fears of yesterday were left behind. My whole being is filled with love now.

-I keep my mind on my goal constantly.

- From today I will express a good will and rejoice and I will have a friendly attitude with everyone.

- New strength and power flow through my being, I feel strong and powerful.in my body and in my spirit and I try to keep it that way at all times and forever

- Today I am the master of everything I do, I will express and make a habit of being happy, enthusiastic and happy in everything.

- I do what makes me good, things are all new to me.

- I am full of life, today I start this new day with joy and I enjoy all the good things that happen to me.

- I only talk about the things that I like and my goal is set in my goals, I have the certainty of achieving everything I want to achieve, I have a clear mind a cheerful heart and an enjoyment of what life gives me.

- Today I will love the work I do, and I will love my neighbor as myself.

- I will revive with a dynamic power

- Today I see life with a positive perspective, I will put the best of myself with love in my work, I take the right attitude towards everything that concerns me.

- I decide to attract everything good to me.

- My goal is to live and enjoy a happy and successful life.

- Today I will put all the enthusiasm and joy in everything that I am capable of in my work.

- Today I start to be happy, circumstances do not control me, nothing has power over me to harm me, hurt me or hurt me, I see life with a new perspective. Love, affection, respect and chemistry go hand in hand with our partner, all the energy of love is in me.

-I keep my mind on my goal constantly.

- From today I will express a good will and rejoice and I will have a friendly attitude with everyone.

- New strength and power flow through my being, I feel strong and powerful.in my body and in my spirit and I try to keep it that way at all times and forever

- Today I am the master of everything I do, I will express and make a habit of being happy, enthusiastic and happy in everything.

- I do what makes me good, things are all new to me.

- I have an abundance of love to give.

- Today I start the best year of my life and bring the best things of life to me. Today I attract the ideal love of my life and all the romanticism to my life.

-I know that my vibrations of love are attracting you to my life.

- I allow love to find me, I am determined to bring it to me.

-I see the love of my life again and again and it materializes now.

-My life, love life is enriched and we learn from each other.

- I smile and I fill with energy the present, I do not worry about the future. My dreams are always fulfilled.

- I thank the Creator every day for all the blessings I receive.

- I give thanks for all the blessings I will receive.

Published by EVERTH THENANSHED, 1st Official of the Galactic Federation of free planets.

Copyright © misteri1963 All rights reserved. You can copy and distribute this article as long as you do not modify it in any way, the content remains complete, the author receives credit and the URL is included in https: //misteri1963.blogspot. com and the copyright notice

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...