Translate

30 de enero de 2019

Daily Affirmations Prosperity





  • Road safely by abnndancia.
  • I see myself in prosperity.
  • I have power to create my own world.
  • My dreams are realized because I persevere in them.
  • Everything I intend to make it.
  • I determine my desire and it materializes in my life.
  • Today I feel healthy, I'm strong, I have health in abundance, I can do everything and not get tired. My mind is also renovated and have new ideas of success.
  • I only speak of the things I like and my goal is set on my goals, I have certainty accomplish everything I want to achieve, I have a clear mind, a cheerful heart and enjoy what life gives me.
  • Today I decide to have an abundant life, with success, love and happiness.
  • I decide to have all the best, no matter how big it is.
  • Now I know I want to do, who want to be and where I want to go, the secret of prosperity is the answer.
  • I choose to attract all the good my da.
  • I'm attraction, I decide to be successful.
  • I think success and abundance.
  • My magnetic vibration attracts well-being to my life and everything around me.
  • I believe in the power of attraction.

Posted by Everth THENANSHED, 1st Officer of the Galactic Federation of Free Planets.


Copyright © misteri1963 All rights reservados.Puede copy and distribute this article provided you do not modify in any way the content remains complete, credit is given to the author and that the URLestá included in https://misteri1963.blogspot.com and the Copyright notice

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...