Translate

30 de enero de 2019

Daily Affirmations to attract love and the ideal partner

  • Today I wake up full and happy, I know it will happen wonderful things in my life.
  • All the energy of love is in me.
  • .TODAY ............... I declare that I fully open to love.
  • I deserve to be loved and to love intensely.
  • Love, affection, respect and chemistry go hand in hand in our partner.
  • My love life is enriched and learn from each other.
  • I have plenty of love to give.
  • My whole being is filled with love now.
  • I let love find me, I'm determined / or bring it to me
  • I know my love vibrations you are attracting into my life.
  • I draw all the romance of my life.
  • I visualize the love of my life again and again and now materialized.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...