Translate

13 de septiembre de 2019

Alcyone ~ You are great beings



Alcyone ~ galaxygirl 09/09/2019  am Alcyone, your Great Central Sun. I'm not great in my eyes, but for you and for those in this section, I am. I'm not really central to a universe relative. But I see them as big, oh children of the Earth, of this great experiment revelation of light. I see very good, very good and very central to the success of this experiment.

This has chosen to forgive this experiment, and I suggest that those of you reading these words carried, or listen to them on one of the videos of Juli Joy, do the same. Lately it has released a lot of anger within the human collective for atrocities related to this experiment from darkness to light has allowed. And then I libéremoslo, okay? Let me pay my light, through the pain of programming within their cells, which is asking to be released. With your permission I will proceed. Feel the light of my light body enter through your crown. You want to be aligned with these higher energies to resist what comes with grace and ease. 

See how this column of light descends slowly from his crown to his headspace, where memories stored must be transmuted into light, so that only the lessons remain. And now in your throat, burning the vocal blocks so that your true voice can be heard again. And now down on his thymus gland, where childhood memories are stored, to be released, memories of his true origin, their true selves child, you see with clear eyes, clear and true memories. And now down in the space of your heart. Feel the burning pain, is transmuted into light, the heart chakra turns bright and true, unfettered, free. See this column of light spread further, deep into her womb where many of you have had intestinal problems lately as transmuted forms of thought and stuck memories. Free them inside me, to my light. See the light entering their sacred lower chakras which should be released, remove and transmute much sexual slag. Light column continues my body down yours, down your legs,  connect to the grid higher dimensions that now surrounds your planetary body. Check out my light spread through the soles of your feet to the planetary core of Gaia, into the space of your heart. Look at the crystals there and turn tingling, online and revived by my light.

I am Alcyone  I keep humanity in the rise of Gaia with tremendous respect. Gaia is my dear sister, my dear friend. We know for a long time and I've watched his metamorphosis in awe and deep respect. I, Alcyone, also lend my light, my temple. When will humanity to see that they are not alone? What supports the entire cosmos as darkness is eliminated, transmuted by my light body joined the galactic in heaven and equipment earth in the body of Gaia? You're not alone. Entire multiverse supports this ascension. The darkness goes. And be at peace again complete.

I am Alcyone  The universe is almost perfect alignment. It will be in perfect alignment at the option of the Divine Mother. (I'm seeing cogs and wheels of gold in the universe, all divinely timed and directed). Be at peace. Everything is great. Earth for me, land for Gaia. Become the bearer of the bridge for which you were born and be as anchors this multidimensional light covers and relieves that transmutes your tears. Be at peace.

I am Alcyone  am your old timekeeper, but I like to think of me as your older brother. And so it is. Peace be small. Know that you are powerful. Do not be fooled by your little human form. Energy is energy, and friends, the spark of God lies within you. You do with that? We are all excited to see their new creations waiting to be born again in Nova Gaia. Earth light. Earth my light. See for turn and rotate within their cells now as it transforms the caterpillar into a butterfly. There are new human. I am Alcyone  ~ galaxygirl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...