Translate

17 de agosto de 2017

Highlights from OkieOilMan on a Conference call, Wednesday


Highlights from OkieOilMan on a Conference call, Wednesday August 16, 2017

Okie: Hello America, ships at sea and all our world wide friends….

I’m very pleased to be here…It’s been quite a ride for all of us…

If we were cowboys we would all have saddle sores.

Prayerfully, things have finally come to where we can have something to look forward to….

I have some information tonight I wish to furnish from second from the top individual….and I am only furnishing the information I receive… I do not guarantee it’s contents but I’ll share with you what I’ve been told.

I have been told that our rv will occur from 6 pm tonight til 9 am in the morning. That will be the official time it will start.

So I think, in a nutshell this is what we all wanted to hear. But in a very brief method

We’ve all heard all the speculation and conjecture,innuendo and gossip, and everything we all can stand so I choose to cut to the chase, say all that’s necessary and let it go at that.

Well, that is what I am getting from just a little while ago and it comes from a very good source.

I can’t guarantee anything but it sounds wonderful to me and I’m looking forward to it, expecting it, anticipating it and believing it. So that’s it in a nutshell. 

I am assuming this is eastern time but they did not specify.but before everything I had been told is east coast time.

I really believe this time that the information furnished is correct for a change. We’ve been led down this rabbit hole so many times that I don’t believe anybody anymore and I’m not from Missouri, the “Show Me State” but I stopped listening…show me – don’t tell me..enough with the labor- show me the baby.

I got in this in the latter part of 2003 and I was one of the very first that got into this….and the dinar that I had originally purchased was from Ali at DinarTrade. For the first 30 days Ali was on ebay and then he came out and opened his own site up and I got to where I talked to him two or three times a week.

He did not have enough customers and he would talk to you 30 minutes at a time….a very cordial gentleman…he’s always shot straight with me.

One time in 2003, I asked Ali, “How long do you think this will take to come to fruition, “ and he said “ Oh my goodness, 6 or 7 years. “ And I thought “Aw boloney- it wont take that long” Well, I am now in my 14th year!

I’m trying to figure out if was patient, or stupid or patiently stupid but, I’m still involved with it.

I’m glad to furnish this information but bear in mind that this information was furnished to me –it did not originate from me, and it came from the second from the top is where it originated so I am assuming it is legit info.

Thank you all and I really appreciate the prayers that have been offered on my behalf during my recent brain concussion

Q&A:

Q: If everything is starting as of 6 tonight, what would I as a Zim holder need to know at this point?

Okie: The official RV, I was told starts at 6pm tonight until 9 in the morning….as far as being a zim holder, when you call in and make your apt you be sure to say you hold Zim BONDS and that you have currency to EXCHANGE . Make sure you are definitive.

Q: : Will we be taxed on the zim?

Okie: I can’t answer that.

Q: Will we exchange into gold backed currency ….getting off of fiat currency?

Okie: Its my understanding our gold backed dollar is already in effect…I’ve not seen it, but I understand its already in effect …the world trade has been accomplished lately with gold-backed dollars….let that be an indicator.

Let me say this…if you have a dollar bill in your billfold thats fiat money, and you have a dollar bill that’s gold backed that you can’t have yet…well they are both worth a dollar. So those of with fiat money will have a period of time to exchange that. All of our currency in circulation in the world is fiat and they will be trying to pull in as I understand it

And that’s a good deal for one particular reason that I can think of…one reason the US stopped printing 100,000, 50,000, 20,000, 10,000 dollar bills is because drug dealers/criminals could leave the Us with millions of dollars in just a briefcase….so our government made the $100 bill the largest bill and now if drug dealers now have to send money out of the US on pallets. These Columbia and Guatamalan drug lords have all these pallets of US fiat currency and they will never be able to exchange now and the US will never have to redeem the vast amount of currency on pallets world-wide because they can’t prove where it came from……they may have to just burn it for paper…

For us though – a dollar is still going to be a dollar whether its fiat or gold backed you can go down to the 7-11 and buy yourself a slushie….and we will have adequate time to exchange them…

Q: Confused about 800 numbers..worried about the cabal.

Okie: If you dial the 800 number and follow the instructions explicitly the cabal will not be camping on your doorstep to get your phone number. There is a lot of paranoia right now as people are not knowing exactly what to do. And worry about the finite details….they are paranoid…and lookind for something that does not or may not exist.

Q: Okie- will they take zeros off the zim?

Okie: to the best of my knowledge..the IMF has made a statement that they would not ..now that’s the last I heard and what I hear and what I know for sure are two different things. But I understand that is against the IMF’s protocal of doing things.

Closing statement:

Okie: I think the people should be very optimistic tonight and very excited about the possibility of what has been furnished to us for tonight and in the morning. So let’s all hope and pray that the info furnished to us tonight was correct because we’ve been led down this path so many times before and its hard to believe the truth when we hear it.

I’m just an old-timer that has a little experience and with that I’ll say good night and God Bless to all of you.

Source: Dinar Recaps

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...