Translate

5 de mayo de 2017

LOVE IS THE CELEBRATION OF CREATION





THIS IS LIKE CREATION HAPPENS NOW.
I, now, am setting.
I wake AS ONE IN ALL,
FOR ALL to awaken within me.
I am one of all inclusive.
LIVE AS A COMPANY IN ALL,
AS A = ALL, UNIVERSAL.
I am not a drop of love to calm WATERS, EVEN excite an atom awakening.
I AM THE TIME OF ALL, wake up.
CHOOSE now as the whole, awakening.
It's funny, when we live in now, everything is awakening. Hummmmm?I did a "funny!" LOL
Consciousness is the basis of NOW,
all atoms = NOW,
all creation is NOW.
HAS anyone on the planet actually we now?
I'll wait for the moment to find me?
I wake up, only to find awakened. Hmmmm ????
WHEN YA HU + MEET AND A man who is,
love is holding CREATION.
ALL ARE IN heaven, all are taken into account.
I HAVE A universal design to share with everyone. It's free and always with them.
LIFE is living is a celebration, 5D THOUGHT, AND IS EVERYWHERE universally.
I, I am Phew, AL All Inclusive.

Category: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten comentarios con datos personales como teléfonos, direcciones o publicidad encubierta

Entrada destacada

PROYECTO EVACUACIÓN MUNDIAL POR EL COMANDO ASHTAR

SOY IBA OLODUMARE, CONOCIDO POR VOSOTROS COMO VUESTRO DIOS  Os digo hijos míos que el final de estos tiempos se aproximan.  Ningú...